Gen 1 2015, 5:19 di usa02
Gen 19 2010, 1:59 di MenkenUsing the top fifty from the past twelve months.
1. How did you get into 31? Wilco
I guess it would probably be through the listening of them by hippie roommate extraordinaire.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Manchester Orchestra - Wolves At Night Live at Lollapalooza '08
3. What's your favourite lyric by 29? A Wilhelm Scream - So many, but..."That was the best nightmare that I just woke up from"
4. What is your favourite album by 49? Pink Floyd - A lot of good ones, but probably Animals.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? Brand New - Why, all of them.
6. What is your favourite song by 50? Nine Inch Nails - Yikes. Probably March of the Pigs
7. Is there a song by 4 that makes you sad? Alkaline Trio - many of them, but Bleeder comes to mind.
8. What is your favourite song by 15? Thrice - I'd have to say Wood And Wire
9. What is your favourite song by 5? The Hold Steady
How a Resurrection Really Feels, without a doubt.
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? Cursive