Our Lady Peace
Superman's Dead, Clumsy, 4 AM, Automatic Flowers were massive hits in 1997. Plus, I had remembered hearing songs from Naveed before the Clumsy album broke throough.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
I don't remember. Probably "Stationary, Stationery."
3. What's your favourite lyric by 29?
Bad band go discuss lyrics about as I've been a fan of their sounds more than anything else... I can't think of anything now, more than likely something from the song "Rally."
4. What is your favourite album by 49?
Their self-titled album is always a great listen all the way through. I'd have to go with it.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
7. I do not listen to them too often, however, their Christmas album is listened to daily for a month straight... Hence why they are so high on this list.
6. What is your favourite song by 50?