Dic 10 2010, 16:00 di mffm
Feb 21 2010, 15:40 di mffm
Set 14 2009, 23:54 di S9DallasOzThis morning's show was the 1st official Dallas Osborn (DJ Zip-lock) Radio experience, The 'Oven Fresh' music show. Streams every Monday morning 10 AM - Noon @ http://www.ksfsradio.org
RIYL = Recommended If You Like
Brand New - "Welcome To Bangkok"
Anberlin - "True Faith" (New Order Cover)
The Limousines - "Very Busy people" RIYL: Does It Offend You, Yeah?, Sonny, Innerpartysystem
Switchfoot - "Mess of Me"
The Constellations - "Love is a Murder" (Feat. Cee-Lo) - RIYL: Gnarls Barkley, MGMT
Blink 182 - "Aliens Exist"
The Music - "Drugs"
Neon Trees - "Drop Your Weapon" - RIYL: The Killers
Radford - "Dead Heart" - RIYL: Our Lady Peace,
SHIROCK - "New Solution" - RIYL: The Lovemakers, Shiny Toy Guns
Ume - "The Conductor" - RIYL: Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Sonic Youth
Closure in Moscow - "We Want Guarantees" - RIYL: Saosin, The Mars Volta
Silversun Pickups - "The Royal We"
Lug 23 2008, 5:45 di acm1899Requested by www.last.fm/user/rup_snogger (about a year ago :D)
60 songs - 58 different artists! You know the rules. I hope you to like it:)
1. So what if I came clean
And told you all you mean to me?
2. Growing tired of bedside resolve
Public display of depression
3. I can recall my name - but it was not the same
I fear I'd gone astray – I’ve almost gone insane
4. I've hoped for change
It gets better every day
5. Of all the things I've believed in
I just wanna get it over with
Michelle Branch - Goodbye to You
6. Hello my friend we meet again
It's been a while where should we begin, feels like
7.I see the morning paper, I crumble it to bits
Cause it's bad again
8. Slowly walking down the street where the homeless
and the lovers meet
9. I want the girl all dressed in white
She turns and says hello
10. And if you listen to me: I miss you
And if you hear me now: I need you
Paramore - Another Day
Dic 13 2007, 6:53 di SW1TCH3DMetric
Death from Above 1979
Death By Stereo
Bullets and Octane
Rose Hill Drive
Van Halen with Sammy Hagar
Ten Second Epic
The Fall of Troy
Coheed and Cambria
Heaven And Hell (Black Sabbath with Dio)
"Weird Al" Yankovic
Matt Mays & El Torpedo
Van Halen with David Lee Roth
As I Lay Dieing
As I Lay Dieing
Children of Bodom
Lamb of God
Fall From Grace
Hail The Villain
Eagles of Death Metal
Static in the Stars
Ott 18 2007, 4:25 di MindlessBucket1. How did you get into 31? (Lostprophets)
I heard them on the radio a few years ago.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Sugarcult)
3. What's your favourite lyric by 29? (Not For Now)
I don't know their songs well enough...
4. What is your favourite album by 49? (The Bouncing Souls)
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Billy Talent)
6. What is your favourite song by 50? (remember august)
Locks are for Honest People
7. Is there a song by 4 that makes you sad? (Alexisonfire)
To a Friend
8. What is your favourite song by 15? (MxPx)
You Walk, I Run
9. What is your favourite song by 5? (Rancid)
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? (Motion City Soundtrack)
The Future Freaks Me Out
11. What is your favourite album by 40? (Silent Drive)
Love Is Worth It
12. What is your favourite song by 10? (Less Than Jake)
Johnny Quest Thinks We're Sellouts
Apr 11 2007, 18:54 di brokenxcityxskyYou all know the drill by now. Only this time I'm going to use my favourite lyrics from that song instead of the first line.
1. Show me what it's like to be the last one standing.
2. If you look in the mirror & don't like what see, you can find out first hand what it's like to be me.
3. I will build a ship that will never sink as long as I'm alive.
4.Someday, this day, set the ferris wheel ablaze.
5. Burning every bridge that I crossed, to find some beautiful place to get lost.
6. I'm finding my way back to sanity again, though I don't really know what I am gonna do when I get there.
7. You would settle for anything that would make your brain slow down or stop.
8. Got postcards from my former selves saying "How've you been?"
9. & every day it's looking for new slaves to celebrate the beauty of the grave.
10. I've seen sinking ships go down with more grace than you.
11. Jack had a gang that he called the milligrams, he was known as Smack Jack the Crackerman.
Apr 1 2007, 20:38 di MindlessBucket1. List your top 10 artists on Last.fm and if you've seen them live, note the number of times.
01. AFI - 1
02. Bad Religion - 0
03. Rise Against - 2
04. Alexisonfire - 4
05. Rancid - 1
06. Motion City Soundtrack - 1
07. Taking Back Sunday - 1
08. From First to Last - 2
09. Story of the Year - 2
10. Anti-Flag - 2
2. How many of them have you seen?
3. Add the numbers up. How many shows is that in total?
4. List any artist in your top 50 that you haven't seen and has split up/died/stopped making music.
5. List any artist in your top 50 you haven't seen yet but are going to see soon.
My Chemical Romance
6. How many?
7. Which other artists out of your top 50 have you seen live?
My Chemical Romance - 3
Less Than Jake - 1
Billy Talent - 3
The Used - 2
Fall Out Boy - 1
Sugarcult - 1
The All-American Rejects - 2
Armchair Cynics - 1
The Aquabats - 1
Green Day - 1
Feb 25 2007, 21:10 di Godless12111One Night Is Not EnoughSnow Patrol
27Crazy In LoveSnow Patrol
44Surprise EndingArmchair Cynics
6-On, offSnow Patrol
7-If I'd Found The Right Words to SaySnow Patrol
8-Chasing CarsSnow Patrol
Maybe have a look at my weekly top artists... Some tracks from When It's All Over We Still Have to Clear Up, because it's a really nice album, have a listen. I didn't listen to the Armchair Cynics albums as much as some other weeks this week, but still, there is a Coffeeshop Confessions influence visible in these charts. Also, I like the live version of Quasimodo I just downloaded from www.lifehouse-media.com, surely have a look there if you like Lifehouse and are looking for some b-sides and live songs. Some live songs are bad-quality though... And I just like Microtonic Wave and Crazy in Love :)
Dic 20 2006, 0:14 di Godless121Well, no need to explain more. And as with other journals, please don't bully me for stealing your ideas. Probably you stole them from others who stole them from others who have way too much spare time and are too bright for us, rsulting in a flood of great and less great ideas for us to write some journals no-one will ever read.
Well, here it comes. Let's start with the best band name starting with ...
#: 3 Doors Down (hah, fooled you, you thought this would be some band with an A, didn't you. oh, maybe not, oh...)
A: Damn, this thing I'm trying to do is really hard, actually. There is, in order of appearance, A-Ha, The Alan Parsons Project, The Arcade Fire, Armchair Cynics and Athlete, and all those bands deserve a place here. But, let's pick one, let's pick Armchair Cynics. Followed close by Athlete and a-ha, and the rest. . .
B: Somewhat easyer, but still hard to choose between Band of Horses and Ben Jelen. Although I've been listening to BoH a lot lately, I think my overall preference would pick Ben Jelen.