Gen 4 2010, 0:34 di jesuselizondoh
Giu 2 2009, 3:31 di HonestlySammPut your music player on shuffle.
Post the first 40 songs that come up.
You can repeat artists if you want.
If you have any repeats, skip to the next track.
lala by Hella
1. Devotchka! by DeVotchKa
2. Nothing Better by The Postal Service
3. I Know You Are, But What Am I? by The Blackout
4. Don't Worry Baby by The Beach Boys
5. Believe by Quietdrive
6. Sunrise by Plans for Revenge
7. When and Were Real World Occurs[track] by Youinseries
8. [track artist=Pierce The Veil]Falling Asleep On a Stranger by Pierce The Veil
9. The Smell of Summer by Evergreen Terrace
10. Dimelo by Enrique Iglesias
11. Lover‘s Requiem by I Am Ghost
12. Break Out! Break Out! by All Time Low
13. Dirty And Left Out by The Almost
14. An Ode to Maybe by Third Eye Blind
15. I Set My Friends On Fire by Aiden
16. Erase Her by A Life in Vain
17. Meat Market by Everybody Else
18. A Box of Sharp Objects by The Used
19. Egyptian Musk by Head Automatica
20. Lips Like Morphine by Kill Hannah
Nov 23 2008, 0:02 di xxAtTheStarsName your top 10 most played bands on Last.fm:
1) Taking Back Sunday
2) Bright Eyes
3) Brand New
4) Tegan and Sara
5) The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
6) All Time Low
9) Straylight Run
10) Mayday Parade
Now answer the questions according to the numbers:
What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
I think it was probably Break Out! Break Out!.
What is your favourite album of 2?
It's pretty hard to choose, but I'm thinking Fevers & Mirrors.
What is your favourite lyric that 4 has sang?
It's love that leaves and breaks the seal
Of always thinking you would be real
Happy and healthy, strong and calm
Where does the good go?
How many times have you seen 5 live?
What is your favorite song by 7?
These days, probably Feel Good Drag or Feel Good Drag or Audrey, Start The Revolution!.
What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
I don't really have one...
Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Ago 24 2008, 0:00 di fade2blackkMusic Shuffle
Put your mp3, iPod, or whatever music player you have
Then hit 'next' and whatever song you get, put that as your answer.
What's your name?: The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage.
How old are you?: Calling All Cops.
Gender?: Leave Out All the Rest.
Best friend's name?: Dawn On A Funeral Day.
How would your friends describe you?: Ready, Steady, Go!.
Where do you live?: For All These Times Kid, For All These Times.
Where were you born?: I'm Taking You With Me.
Relationship status?: Disconnected.
You suddenly fall in love...: The Runaway.
Your love dies!: Swing Swing.
You're heartbroken.: Don't Let Me Down.
You fall into depression.: Pain.
Your best friend gets cancer.: Calling All Cars.
She dies.: The Sky Could Fall Tonight.
You think about suicide, but don't go through with it.: Hospital.
What song would be played/playing...
When you're hyper?: Give You My All.
When you're sad?: Are You Alone.
Mag 12 2008, 7:37 di killerqueen____haha like five minutes after the last.
but look who has a new picture.
OMG SCENE PEACE SIGN yeah.
I really need to learn how to take at least halfway decent pictures of myself. I guess I'm too crazy to do that. haha.
oh, and yeah, that's the aforementioned haircut.Break Out! Break Out!
Ott 24 2007, 9:01 di bleedmemory5 favorite artists + 5 songs.. as of 10/24/07
1.) Motion City Soundtrack
a. The Future Freaks Me Out
b. Last Night
c. Perfect Teeth
d. Better Open The Door
e. Hold Me Down
a. Going Away to College
c. Here's Your Letter
d. Apple Shampoo
*notice the abundance of Mark Hoppus.
3.) All Time Low
a. Jasey Rae
b. The Party Scene
d. Dear Maria, Count Me In
e. Break Out! Break Out!
4.) Brand New
a. Last Chance to Lose Your Keys
b. Seventy Times 7
c. Jude Law And The Semester Abroad
e. Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't
Honorable Mentions (there's too many good songs by them!) Jesus Christ, Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades, I Will Play My Game Beneath the Spin Light and so many more.. you'd think they were my favorite..
5.) Billy Talent
a. This Suffering
b. River Below
d. Standing in the Rain
Apr 30 2007, 0:42 di Calvin_Guajucitoi me adcionem ...eu sou legal!!!!!
Dic 27 2006, 11:41 di thoseguiltyeyesDone!
1. Baby, let's leave them all for dead. All those thoughts inside your head can be reality so let yourself believe.
- Powerspace Snap Bracelet
2. California, a place they say glistens gold. I wanna go there and never come back home.
- Rock Star Land
3. The point is, even though everyone knows, we treat the bands like shit and nobody has the guts to speak out.
- Badd Beat
4. I'm trying not to give myself away but my heart is beating way too loud.
- Que Sera Sera
5. This melody kills me; it's out of key and foolish, but I think I might just like it if I could just get past my pride.
- Losing Control
6. I'll take my time to slowly plot your end, but now I will spit bullets with my pen.
- You're Cute When You Scream
7. Talk to me: I don't want to break the silence with the taste of something violent.
- Majoring In Minors
8. Her regrets can't quite be counted on both of her hands, but count on her goodbyes.
- Amtrak Is for Lovers
Nov 4 2006, 22:28 di avrilohsopunk
Lug 15 2006, 18:07 di omfgitsnickieGo to your music playlist, put it on random. Write down any lyrics from the first 50 songs played. Post a journal entry with the quotes and try to guess the song and artist they are from.
NO GOOGLE! you cheaters.
1.) Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off
2.) "Your tongue is wet with top-secret passion. I hope I am the cause for it."
3.) "Answer the echo that drives your friends crazy. Can you still hear it or is it dead tonight?"
4.) "Well, I talk too much to myself and I turned my back on my faith."
5.) The Taste of Ink
6.) "You're a genius of the worst kind. You're a martyr in your own mind."
7.) Break Out! Break Out!
8.) "The more I step into the sun, the more I step out of the light."
9.) There's No 'I' in Team
10.) "Make no mistake, we don't know who you are."
11.) "So I still take the trash out; does that make me too normal for you?"