Caricamento del lettore...
As your browser speaks English, would you like to change your language to English? Or see other languages.
Hai informazioni sul background di questo brano?
Crea la wiki
We've Had Enough
Every Thug Needs A Lady
I Was A Teenage Anarchist
Hot Water Music
Matt Skiba And The Sekrets
The Lawrence Arms
Hot Water Music
Accedi a Last.fm o registrati per inviare un messaggio.
Amazing song <3 :D
Nothing like laying in your own poo lol
I've seen them 3 times now and they are 2/3 for good to great shows. Saw em last month in Denver and they were amazing!
the Damnesia version is so fucking dark sounding
I don't blame you for walking away [...]
I've seen them 3 times, they didn't really get above ok. It may have been the crowd, being surrounded by idiotic 14 year olds tends to put me in a bad mood....
I don't blame you for walking away. I'd do the same if I saw me.
Every band has a bad live show; go to more than one and your opinion will have more merit. Seen them literally 100's of times and they rocked out with their cocks out 90% of the time. The other 10% they fucking blew. Such is life.
It really depends on when you see them, I've seen them a few times. Twice they were amazing but once they sucked balls. They were exhausted, it happens.
your out of your mind if you think they suck live their in my opinion better live!
I've got a book of matches I've got a can of keroseneI've got some mad ideas involving you and meI don't blame you for walking away I touched…
Altre 111 foto
Multi-Award Winning 2000trees Festival Returns
Discovery of the Week
5 Songs You Need to Hear This Week
Citadel Festival 2016 - Live Gallery