Nov 13 2006, 20:43
More of the good old lyrics-quiz. Remember that I set up each artist that I can think of performing that-and-this song as an option, and some artists may appear more than once. To conclude, the amount of artist will not correspond to the number of lyrics.
1) I remember when we were so small
2) Ja det var Kåre og Roar og Einar og meg
4) Quite a surprise
5) You could have a steam-train
6) Don't talk to me, I don't belive a word
7) The most interesting thing about King Charles I is that he was 5'6'' tall at the start of his reign, but only 4'8'' tall at the end of it...
8) Take a little walk to the edge of town
9) Well, the moon is broken, and the sky's cracked
10) I'm a grim and lonesome wanderer
11) OK Corral... OK Corral...
12) While George was a good, straigth boy to begin with
13) When you were young and your heart was an open book
14) The city of sin is lying in the evening glow
15) Bored of the life in the City of GoldSt. ThomasØystein Sunde