song that started you liking Aphex.

• 54 CYMRU BEATS

I have to say that 54 Cymru Beats is what turned me on to Aphex Twin. The chaos is just fucking amazing. Also seconding Stone in Focus... one of the most haunting songs I've heard.

----------------------------- >8 Cut thread here
    • [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 18 2011, 15:59
    Start As You Mean To Go On

• Heard Digeridoo in a record shop and had to go up and ask what the hell it was and then talk the guy into selling me the ONLY copy he had!

dj-explain
  • It was definitely Vordhosbn

• Vordhosbn

'Nannou' was the first track I heard, though I only stumbled across it accidentally and didn't really pay much attention. I arrived at 'Vordhosbn' through a series of 'Suggested Videos' links on YT, and my fate was sealed.

'An old man stands naked in front of a mirror, eating soup. He is a fool.'
    - Jacques-'Jacques' Liverot
    • seymfeg ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ago 24 2012, 4:24
    the first song i've heard was heliosphan, it might be it, i'm not sure.
    humm, cilonen, i guess? ^-^

• Schottkey 7th Path, Start As You Mean To Go On

• Utente
    • Set 15 2013, 16:15
    It must have been either Vordhosbn or Nannou....

• the first song i heard from Apex Twin was Ageispolis, and after Xtal i fell in love.

• the first song i heard from Apex Twin was Ageispolis, and after Xtal i fell in love.

• Come To Daddy

• Utente
    • Lug 16 2014, 18:28
    Mt Saint Michel + St Michaels Mount

The first Aphex Twin album I listened to was Drukqs. and that is still my favourite track on the LP. Then i got into his softer stuff.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.