Which green day related band e.g. Pinhead Gunpowder, The Network, is your favourite?

• dijdij ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 16 2006, 14:05

Which green day related band e.g. Pinhead Gunpowder, The Network, is your favourite?

Mine is the Network.
    The cover of teenagers from mars is so so good

I want to live, and I want to love, I want to catch something that I might be ashamed of.
    • Xefeon ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 20 2006, 20:49
    I can't say I've heard many. I've only heard one Pinhead Gunpowder song. Other than that, I've only heard The Network.

So I'm going to say The Network.
    I've been in love with them recently, too.

• Zodokai ha detto...
    • Abbonato
    • Feb 23 2006, 0:59
    Well, I've got to say that I like The Network, Pinhead Gunpowder, Squirtgun, The Frustrators, Screeching Weasel, and I like the two songs that I heard by The Influents.

Don't like the practice of self-titled albums? Then join I Can't Stand Eponymous Albums!
    Modificato da Zodokai in data Mar 23 2006, 0:38
  • Pinhead Gunpowder. *nodnod*

• Eh. I don't have enough money to get any CDs. I heard some of the Network, like Spike and Teenagers From Mars, and I only heard one Pinhead song... So The Network I suppose.

• caliment ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 22 2006, 21:39
    Pinhead Gunpowder definatly because of the song "Life During Wartime"

Though I like what I have heard from The Network, The Frustrators, squirtgun and Screeching Weasel.

"Having to hold back, taught me a lot about control..." -Husker Du, Terms of Psychic Warfare
    • Xefeon ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 25 2006, 18:38
    Well now that I've heard some more Pinhead Gunpowder, now I'm not sure!
    I like The Network, but I also really like Pinhead Gunpowder. I can't pick!

• I just got The Network CD, a Pinhead Gunpowder album (Another is on the way), and The Frustrator's Achtung Jackass. It's so hard to pick a favorite.

• Zodokai ha detto...
    • Abbonato
    • Nov 15 2006, 2:33
    I just realized how underplayed Squirtgun is by last.fm users.

Don't like the practice of self-titled albums? Then join I Can't Stand Eponymous Albums!
    • Melofool ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Dic 11 2006, 0:41
    Pinhead Gunpowder are just nyeahkalerfmader (undescribable) love love love love :D even though i adore The Network but theyre not Green Day....riiiiiiight :wink wink cough: im from mars :D thought you should know :D

Without a crowd I'm not so loud...
    • pinkbass ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 2 2007, 22:59
    oh, i like Pinhead Gunpowder.

so probably them,

but i also really like the network and the frustrators sometimes...and the influents. but i'd have to say Pinhead Gunpowder

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 5 2008, 10:08
    Pinhead Gunpowder without a doubt.

• Nourez ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Set 26 2008, 18:49
    Pinhead Gunpowder for me as well, though I haven't really listened to any of the side projects. From what I've heard, Foxboro Hot Tubs is pretty good too.

• That is sooo hard.
    I'll say Pinhead (it has THE BILL, come on...)
    then Foxboro (cuz I met them when they performed as FBHT. tehe)
    then The Network (but they're basically tied with FBHT)
    then The Influents
    then The Frustrators
    then The Lookouts. Mmhmm.

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 3 2009, 20:28
    It is soooooooo hard to pick :(

I'll say all of them :)

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.