How long it take you to join?

• kakalto ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 25 2006, 11:51

How long it take you to join?

Seriously.. Procrastinators group. I mean, I dunno about you guys, but I did finally get around to joining.

Still haven't done that assessment for tomorrow....

Anyways, How about you guys? How long did it take you to join? or were you also procrastinating from some other work you should be doing, but aren't?

• Ha. I had been meaning to create this group since March.

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 7 2006, 3:09
    Eh, I joined right away. This group fits me perfectly ;-).

-- Tom.

• ummm i saw it then saw it again and again and finally i joined

• Utente
    • Lug 9 2006, 4:45
    I saw it a few times in Asteroid's sig, pondered joining, then eventually joined.

I put off replying to this thread since its creation. ;)

• First saw and joined within minutes, probably because I've been procrastinating for about 4 months now... Damn coursework.

• I saw it off of somebody's signature and then joined immeadiately. So I guess I'm not a true procrastinator is that respect.

I have spoken. All depart.
  • I saw it and joined after staring at it for a little bit. :D

• SolidFox ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 22 2006, 9:54
    Joined after checking it out.

Have been putting off replying ever since I joined. :)

• eamon ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 30 2006, 16:40
    Joining? I'm here in my mind, that outta be enough right?

• kenalien ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ago 3 2006, 22:46
    The instant I saw the word and the link connected as one.

In my defence I was procrastinating at the time. ;)

Life get! 1UP
    • Utente
    • Ago 8 2006, 12:39
    did I?

• Utente
    • Ago 11 2006, 12:46
    Eh, I'll join this group later. I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually.

• Been thinking about joining almost a week before I actually joined, and it took me a couple of days before I replied to this thread...

Nothing matters, and what if it does.
  • About a month to join, and a week to post here.

• Damdam26 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ago 13 2006, 14:35
    I joined straight away, which prevented me fom doing other useful things with my life (therefore it was still procrastinating).

• 0xDEAD ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ago 15 2006, 23:55
    Im surprised to get a shout so soon after joining, cleary someone isn't procrasting enough!

My life: I'd rather burn but for a moment as bright as a new sun in the night sky, than to last nigh on forever as a dim candle in the dark.
  • 0xDEAD said:
    Im surprised to get a shout so soon after joining, cleary someone isn't procrasting enough!

I know, shameful isn't it? But on my defense, I use shouts outs as an excuse to stay longer on Last.fm...and avoid doing my chores at all costs.

• i joined as soon as i saw it, cos i knew if i didn't join now, i'd never get round to it.

• I'm supposed to be doing homework right now. But I did join this group as soon as I saw it, because I was like WOW! I am a PROCRASTINATOR! w00tness to the nth degree!

• I've seen this group a couple of times before and just decided to join, then put off writing this post for a few minutes.

• Croon ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Set 13 2006, 16:36
    I've written 3 lines on my English composition in 2 hours, so I felt pretty productive when joining just now. Great to be here.

I've also said for months that I'd import the word "procrastinate" to Swedish, but I haven't really gotten around to it yet, but I will!... Probably!...

• I was in the middle of *hem* "writing" my English coursework piece when I saw this group and the title was just so apt, I had to join. By joining, I was technically procrastinating... that English coursework doesn't write itself ya know :p

(\ (\ The greatest group ever XD
    ( x_x)
    (_(")(")
  • Tom_Bell12 said:
    Eh, I joined right away. This group fits me perfectly ;-).

-- Tom.

Same here. I just happened along while putting off going out for lunch.

• Utente
    • Ott 12 2006, 2:22
    A day or so. I couldn't quite motivate myself to log in.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.