Top 10 Praise & Worship Song Lyrics (Apr 29)

• Top 10 Praise & Worship Song Lyrics (Apr 29)

The top 10 praise & worship song lyrics for the week ending
    April 29, 2006 according to CCLI:

1. How Great is Our God / Tomlin [6]
    2. Here I Am to Worship / Hughes [new]
    3. Blessed Be Your Name / Redman [new]
    4. Lord I Lift Your Name On High / Founds [new]
    5. Open the Eyes of My Heart / Baloche [new]
    6. You Are My King / Foote [10]
    7. He Lives / Ackley [2]
    8. The Wonderful Cross / Tomlin, Reeves [8]
    9. Because He Lives / Gaither [3]
    10. Shout to the Lord / Zschech [new]

• How Great Is Our God is a awesome song from Chris Tomlin. I also love Here I Am To Worship from Tim Hughes. Blessed Be Your Name is a great worship song from Matt Redman. I also love The Wonderful Cross from Chris Tomlin with Matt Redman as it'a great worship song. Because He Lives is also a great worship song from George Beverly Shea with Michael Tait. I also love Shout To The Lord by Darlene Zschech as it's a great worship song.

• The top 10 praise & worship song lyrics for the week ending May 5

The top 10 praise & worship song lyrics for the week ending
    May 5, 2006 according to CCLI:

1. How Great is Our God / Tomlin [1]
    2. Here I Am to Worship / Hughes [2]
    3. Blessed Be Your Name / Redman [3]
    4. Holy is the Lord / Tomlin [new]
    5. Open the Eyes of My Heart / Baloche [5]
    6. Shout to the Lord / Zschech [10]
    7. Lord I Lift Your Name On High / Founds [4]
    8. Forever / Tomlin [new]
    9. God of Wonders / Byrd, Hindalong [new]
    10. Come, Now is the Time to Worship / Doerksen [new]

• Those are 10 great worship songs there.

• "Lord I Lift Your Name On High" would not be one we sing anymore. You know the way you sing a song for ages and then kind of end up wearing it out?

We don't sing "Come, Now is the time to worship" or "Shout to the Lord" anymore either.

I'm getting a bit fed up with "Blessed be your name" as well now.

I'm loving Chris Tomlin's stuff at the moment.

• I know those worship songs do get worn out after a while. I still love to sing Lord I Lift Your Name on High but I haven't sung it at church very much maybe just a few times. I have sang Come Now Is The Time To Worship once at church before but we don't sing it a lot at church. Shout To The Lord is a great worship song but we don't sing it much at church. I never get sick of Blessed Be Your Name as I love singing that song and it's a great worship song. But if you do sing it a lot I can see how you can get fed up with it. I have only sang Blessed Be Your Name a couple of times at church but not a lot. I have sang a lot of Chris Tomlin's songs at church like We Fall Down, Indescribable, Holy Is The Lord, and some others. I hope to be singing How Great Is Our God soon at church because that is a amazing worship song.

• We started doing "How Great is Our God" a while back. It is a great song. Especially if you can get the backing singers to keep on singing the chorus while you sing "Name above all names... worthy of all praise... my heart will sing... how great is our God...". Lovely.

• If you're looking for new stuff (well, they're not "new", per se, but you've probably not heard of them), I highly recommend Sovereign Grace Music. They've been around the 80's, 90's, and they're still writing music. Its an organization that focuses on writing Gospel-centered praise music. check them out at www.sovereigngracemusic.org

• 10) Here I Am To Worship
    9) Eagle's Wings
    8) There Is A Fountain
    7) Shout To The Lord
    6) Dare To Believe
    5) Blessed Be Your Name
    4) God Of Wonders
    3) Holy,Holy,Holy
    2) Day's Of Elijah
    1) Friend Of God

I'm the drummer at my church and I would have to say that out of those, Friend Of God is the hardest to play. It is the funnest to play though.

• I don't know "Friend of God". Who is it by?

• Friend Of God is by Phillips, Craig, And Dean. I know because I have heard the song before. That is cool you started singing How Great Is Our God and it is a great song. You did need back up singers for the "Name above all names" part of the song. I'm sure it is lovely.

• C. Tomlin

Chris Tomlin is an exellent song writer and singer. Every song I've heard by him is great. What do yall think?

• He's good alright. Sometimes I have to be careful that Sunday morning does not turn into a chris tomlin cd.

• I love Chris Tomlin. He is a amazing worship leader and he has great worship songs.

• Above all - Michael W.Smith
    All in the serve - Michael W.Smith
    Here I am to worship - Tim Hughes/Phillips, Craig, And Dean
    Favorite song of all - Phillips, Craig, And Dean
    There is none like You - Michael W.Smith
    Our God Reigns - Matt Redman & Chris Tomlin
    You raise me up - Selah
    Everything Glorious - David Crowder Band
    Jesus Paid It All - Kristian Stanfill

• Re:

Quoth seraphimu:
    Above all - Michael W.Smith
    All in the serve - Michael W.Smith
    Here I am to worship - Tim Hughes/Phillips, Craig, And Dean
    Favorite song of all - Phillips, Craig, And Dean
    There is none like You - Michael W.Smith
    Our God Reigns - Matt Redman & Chris Tomlin
    You raise me up - Selah
    Everything Glorious - David Crowder Band
    Jesus Paid It All - Kristian Stanfill

Those are all great songs and albums there.

• Prophetic words, prophetic books, prophetic music, all in one from a modern prophet. Kim Clement. Click this : http://www.kimclementschool.org/school.php

• i LOVE Jesus paid it all

It goes great if you want to do a solo and just sit down and play an acoustic with it you can focous more on the lyrics than the music which is great in worship!

• NNFR ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 26 2014, 1:12
    -Praise And Worship-
    One Way
    Take It All
    I'm Counting On God
    Our God
    -Solemn-
    Still
    Give Us Clean Hands
    Shout To The Lord

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.