Xbox Live Paternal Permission Help.

• Swanbow ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 2 2011, 11:16

Xbox Live Paternal Permission Help.

Right, basically the problem here is that I can't get to permission to use Last FM via Xbox live as I need my fathers password. I find this a bit absurd as I am a 19 year old man, and don't see why I still need my fathers permission. After getting in touch with my father he can't remember his password I can't use Last fm via Xbox live. Anyone know anyway to solve this?

• [spam]

[spam]

Modificato da hjbardenhagen in data Dic 19 2012, 11:59
  • You can change your xbox live profile from child to basic (the regular one) but this way does charge a small amount (it's the only way). Just go to the xbox website and do a search on how to change your account type. If you can't find it then go to their FAQ center (it may be under contact us or help). Hope this helps.

GOD L0V35 Y0U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • fajrih_ ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 10 2011, 2:22
    Great heheheh

• Swanbow ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 12 2011, 22:03
    I managed to update my account from a child to an adult by adding my credit card details, by going on xbox account options. Even better, no charge! Thanks for the help anyway guys, much appreciated

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.