Is your taste compatible with the group? Check it!

• Is your taste compatible with the group? Check it!

The similarity between user mrcelinho and group john peel is high, at 83.83%

My musical preference is 83.83% similar to the john peel group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• tat2dub ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 29 2009, 19:00
    55.25%...must be all that indie i'm not listening to...

dj bertie blank cheques
    • foxy1 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 29 2009, 20:24
    87.27%

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 14 2009, 11:29
    My musical preference is 70.01% similar to the john peel group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Doeskopp ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 15 2009, 11:07
    My musical preference is 83.27% similar to the john peel group. Musically, I fit in!

• 84.02%

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 24 2009, 19:10
    My musical preference is 82.63% similar to the john peel group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 80.49% similar to the john peel group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 80.52% similar to the john peel group.

it's how i want it, it's how i wanted it to be, i want you to be a little more like me..
  • 77.82%

• The similarity between user stretchead and group john peel is moderate, at 61.45%
    I'm surprised it's so high! I fit in anywhere

• 41.85 I don't belong here but will be marking the 5th anniversary by listening to ambient noise.

Invoke Shuffle > Press Play > Stand Well Back > Regret Nothing Played
  • My musical preference is 61.6% similar to the john peel group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 82.67% similar to the john peel group. Musically, I fit in!

But hey, i don't care if i fit in, John Peel certainly wouldn't have cared!!

• 82.99% similar

How disappointing. I fit in to all of my groups with 60% or greater similarity apparently and with John Peel people more than any other. I play a lot of mainstream stuff I really wouldn't have expected you all to be listening too. And as for Plastic Nancy well I'm practically the only listener.

" I'm not proposing a hedonist's charter, carte blanche for users, losers' magna carta
    I'm simply decrying the fraud and the lying that goes on in the name of faiths and beliefs, politics and greed, philosophy and creed "
  • My musical preference is 40.86% similar to the john peel group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• gungh0 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 19 2009, 20:13
    My musical preference is 73.11% similar to the john peel group. Musically, I fit in!
    I'd have expected higher.

• joonasd_ ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 19 2009, 20:19
    My musical preference is 73.42% similar to the john peel group. Musically, I fit in!

• talksy ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 22 2009, 23:02
    My musical preference is 44.06% similar to the john peel group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

I like to think John Peel would have approved! :)

• The similarity between user joetattie and group john peel is high, at 85.44%

• 77.94%

Если не можете быть джентльменом, так не будьте хотя бы свиньей.
  • 81.86% similar to the john peel group.

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 79.61% similar to the john peel group. Musically, I fit in! Should it all be about fitting in?

How well do you fit in?

• 72.99% Wow. That's a much closer fit than I expected. But not too close. Even now some of John's recommendations take me totally by surprise.

The Fukkest Uppest
  • My musical preference is 81.49% similar to the john peel group. Musically, I fit in! Wow!!

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.