FB has touched me

• FB has touched me

I understand why people say what they say about Fastman Raiderman, but i'm not here to review the album, however i will mention that i paid 17$ for it, lol
    I am here to illustrate that the first song "If Your Poison Gets You" means the world to me and has really helped me get through a rough time
    Im a recovering heroin addict, fresh out of rehab, 100% sober for the first time ever in my life and what do i hear when i get out? this song which screams of someones personal problems with addiction and relapse! Right now i listen to the song atleast once a day, and its helped me in leaps and bounds with my sobriety...so say what you want about the album, this song makes it great for me...if you're out there frank, please hear my thanks, on a serious note for once!

Frank Black
    If Your Poison Gets You

We heard it all in halls of pain
    It wasn't good
    There was a call in baggage claim
    It wasn't good
    She had a hunch it wasn't lunch
    It wasn't good
    They drove a spike into the punch
    It wasn't good

Heaven's boys protect you
    I am almost there
    If your poison gets you
    I will be on time
    If you sink to madness
    Say a little prayer
    If your poison gets you
    I am down the line

Now once again to halls of pain
    When will it end
    God's machines say it's your genes
    When will it end
    Why hast thou forsaken me
    Again and again?
    You always said "When will it end?"
    When will it end

Heaven's boys protect you
    I am almost there
    If your poison gets you
    I will be on time
    If you sink to madness
    Say a little prayer
    If your poison gets you
    I am down the line

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 8 2007, 20:41
    When I saw the subject of the post I thought you were saying you got laid by Frank Black.

I am let down ONCE again.

• I thought it was innapropriate touching like FB touched your no-no spot.

But the same thing happened to me with "Show Me Your Tears" and that album helped me get through a nasty Oxycontin, Vicodin, etc addiction and to get my personal life straightened out.

If you really want him to know what he did for you (I'm sure you know already) but at frankblack.net there is a thread called "the king holds court" and FB reads and answers when he can. I'm sure he'd love to hear about it.

I was gonna say that I needed the Bunnymen like I need toilet roll, but I don’t need toilet roll because I never go to the toilet.
Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.