New releases news

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 8 2007, 10:22
    The Eagles have a new one coming out in the next couple months, according to Don Henley.

• Yeah read that on Billboard, hope it's good stuff.

• Macu3 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 16 2007, 0:34
    New marillion album "Somewhere Else" is going to be released on the 9th of April. I heared some samples and it seems to be a really nice prog rock. However, hogarth told the media that the album is something different that previous ones. Actually, the little fragments of songs didn't idicate it. :)

http://www.marillion.com/music/albums/swe.htm

• While technically not "classic rock", Kenny Wayne Shepherd's new CD/DVD 10 Days Out (Blues From The Backroads) is to be checked out . Amazon.com has a current audio/video clip posted for those blues enthusiasts among us. If you are a fan of either Kenny Wayne or the good ole' Delta blues, it will get your attention.

• Fortiske ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 27 2007, 15:54

New Album from Mostly Autumn is really great !

01. Fading colours 8'27"
    02. Half a world 4'51"
    03. Pocket watch 4'20"
    04. Blue light 4'58"
    05. Walk with a storm 7'51"
    06. Find the sun 5'35"
    07. Ghost 5'28"
    08. Broken 5'12"
    09. Silver Glass 7'11"
    10. Further from home 6'26"
    11. Dreaming 8'37"

Total time : 68'56"

Bryan Josh : Lead Vocals, Lead Rhythm and Acoustic Guitars, Drum Programming piano, Keyboards, Bass Guitar

Heather Findlay : Lead Vocals, Percussion, Backing Vocals

Chris Johnson : Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Piano, Keyboards, Acoustic Guitars, Drum Programming, Bass, Glockenspiel

Angela Gordon : Backing Vocals, Flute, Clarinet, Recorders

Liam Davison : Slide Guitars

Andy Smith : Bass Guitar

Andrew Jennings : Drums

Olivia Sparnenn : Backing Vocals

• the stooges just put out a new one

...also shh the who are workin on endless wire's successor...

• Rancido ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 6 2007, 21:05
    The new Stooges is so crap its embarrasing.Worth mentioning the apalling lyrics:"my dick turns to a tree".What a way to spoil their legacy

• don't know if the shangri-las would qualify,however,mary weiss the lead singer has released her first solo album.it's great!btw-i love the new stooges.

love is all you need! is there anybody alive out there?
  • New Ozzy coming to stores in June I think. It rocks!

• Utente
    • Mag 17 2007, 6:27
    bubba-rocks said:
    New Ozzy coming to stores in June I think. It rocks!

I have pre-ordered it. I do hope it's good. I heard that this is the first album he has recorded - sober!. :D
    It will be released May 23 here in Sweden.

Black Rain

Not going away
    I don't wanna stop
    Black rain
    Lay your world on me
    God bless the almighty dollar
    11 silver
    Civilize the universe
    Here for you
    Countdown's begun
    Trap door

• Nice! :)

• Here's an official link to hear the first single from Ozzy's new album. It's called I Don't Wanna Stop and it's pretty awesome in my opinion. Definitely not classic rock-esque though, lol.

Song from new Ozzy album

Weekly Artists
  • Rhino is putting out a remaster of the Traveling Wilburys' stuff. Comes out in July.

Traveling Wilburys - Tom Petty, Bob Dylan, Jeff Lynne, George Harrison & Roy Orbison.

Unparalleled amount of talent for one band.

"Drop out of school before your mind rots from our mediocre educational system." - Frank Zappa
  • jroddgsblues said:
    Rhino is putting out a remaster of the Traveling Wilburys' stuff. Comes out in July.

Ooooh, I miss them. Yay! :)

• Poison's all-covers album Poison'd comes out Tuesday. On http://www.poisonweb.com they're doing a live webcast at noon on Tuesday to promote the album.

• Artist: Paul McCartney
    Album: Memory Almost Full

Description: 'Memory' marks the former Beatle's first release for Starbucks' Hear Music label. David Kahne produced the 13-song set.

Reviews: Metacritic

• Utente
    • Giu 5 2007, 14:36
    The Traveling Wilburys boxed set is coming out soon I believe (today, maybe?)

• darkhorse025 said:
    The Traveling Wilburys boxed set is coming out soon I believe (today, maybe?)

I mistakenly put that it comes out in July, but apparently it comes out June 12th.

"Drop out of school before your mind rots from our mediocre educational system." - Frank Zappa
  • got the traveling wilburys and instant karma john lennon tribute albums.amazing!

• New Ted Nugent coming in September...the first single "Love Grenade" is on the good rock stations like http://www.classxradio.com ;)

• heard it.very disappointed. he's so long gone.maybe he needs to do some drugs.lol.

• You're kidding...I love the song "Love Grenade"! Classic Ted in '07!

• sadly, old ted has not been relevant since the 80's.tied up in love.last good album.

• don't know if annie lennox qualifies but she has a new solo album that's cool.if your into that female singer/songwriter thingy.

• John Fogerty - "Revival"

Karla Bonoff - "Live"

Craig Fuller/Eric Kaz - "Craig Fuller/Eric Kaz" (will be reissued, now it's so hard to find it.)

Freebird Radio is servin' you the Best Country-Rock, 24 hours a day!

Classic Rock Still Rocks!!!
Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.