Rank Ai Otsuka's Albums

• Rank Ai Otsuka's Albums

just order Ai's albums from your favorite to least favorite! feel free to add comments and/or your favorite songs from each : )

LOVE LETTER- i know i'm pretty much alone in this, but i love this album. there is so much variety and it shows a new side of our dear Ai-chan.
    favorite songs- Kurage, Nagareboshi; Creamy & Spicy; Rocket Sneaker; 360°; Bye Bye; Ai

LOVE PUNCH- my first Ai Otsuka album : )
    favorite songs- Amaenbo; Sakuranbo; Pretty Voice; Girly

LOVE COOK- so many good songs on this one! the entire album is gold.
    favorite songs- Neko ni Fusen; Planetarium; Tokyo Midnight; Haneari Tamago; SMILY

LOVE JAM- not as many stand-out tracks, but the whole album is really solid and i still love it. also, it's my favorite cover of all of Ai's albums.
    favorite songs- Kingyo Hanabi; Daisukidayo; Superman; Mousou Choppu; Friends

LOVE PiECE- my least favorite, but i still really like it a lot.
    favorite songs- Renai Shashin; Hoshi no Tango; Kumuriuta; Mackerel's canned food

• I love all her albums, but the one that I'd be willing to listen to ALL DAY is definitely LOVE LETTER <3 It's amazing :D

After that, it's:

2. LOVE PiECE
    3. LOVE PUNCH
    4. LOVE JAM
    5. LOVE COOK

• This is hard, but I'll try:

01. LOVE PiECE
    I just love the variety on this one and every song sounds unique. As the album title says, every song is a piece and they fit together so well, like a Love Puzzle <3.

02. LOVE JAM
    Love the variety on this one as well. The faster songs like "Happy Days" and the ballads like "Kingyo Hanabi" are awesome. And the cover is sooo~ cute <3.

03. LOVE LETTER
    A mature album and very ballad-y. I don't get why so many people hate this album, I loved it! It contains some of her best ballads up to date imo.

04. LOVE PUNCH
    Her 1st album and the best Debut album from a artist ever! It's pretty up-beat and catchy, especially her best selling song yet - "Sakuranbo"!

05. LOVE COOK
    Haha, I love "LOVE COOK" as well, even though it's my least favorite album. It contains some of her most popular songs and is very mellow and thoughtful.

• Anya82 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ago 13 2015, 16:54
    Wasn't easy... but I guess I'll go with this order:
    1.LOVE COOK
    2.LOVE PiECE
    3.LOVE PUNCH
    4.LOVE JAM / LOVE TRiCKY
    5.LOVE LETTER / LOVE FANTASTIC

Sorry for the tied albums, but I just couldn't decide. It turned so difficult, as right now I'm listening to all of the albums at work.

I like them all so much. None of her albums had disappointed me. And no, I don't hate LOVE LETTER I think it's a beautiful album. Actually, I like that Ai experiments with music, I liked LOVE TRiCKY very much.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.