• Utente
    • Mag 30 2009, 0:37

anyone know what these are?

was re-watching 'Part Of The Weekend Never Dies and I noticed this shot;

click for bigger image

• JGMasson ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 26 2009, 21:26
    I guess they are some bootleg CDs of live/radio sets. There seems to be a lot of these in Japan, but they are unofficial and you can find the set for free on the net. The one down left is 50,000,000 Soulwax fans can't be wrong = their 2005 Essential Mix, the one down right must be their I Love Techno set (judging from the picture).

• bald_gye ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 28 2009, 13:28
    JGMasson said:
    I guess they are some bootleg CDs of live/radio sets. There seems to be a lot of these in Japan, but they are unofficial and you can find the set for free on the net. The one down left is 50,000,000 Soulwax fans can't be wrong = their 2005 Essential Mix, the one down right must be their I Love Techno set (judging from the picture).

but those CD's are shrinked wrapped and shown in the soulwax part of the weekend never dies video... seems odd they would include an offical CD with a load of bootlegs

(and I have had the 50mil soulwax fans CD for a while, its the rest I've not seen b4) :P

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.