Forum » Feedback and Ideas

So frustrating, hundreds of plays lost.

• So frustrating, hundreds of plays lost.

Tried to remove tags I'd made earlier from my artists - incredibly irritated to find out that clicking remove from library even under the tags menu actually removed the artist ENTIRELY from my library.

It is really unfortunate that this website is on many levels quite poorly organized, considering I have nothing else that provides similar features. Can't even express my irritation with this. Only after deleting one of my top ten artists from my library was I able to figure out that to remove a tag you click a "X" off to the side rather than the "Remove" selection in the settings menu that appears next to each artist.

I've been using this website for quite some time and am familiar enough with it that I literally should not be able to have such issues but odd layouts and poor descriptions of the actions I'm taking on the website have once again screwed me over.

There's no way to undo the mistake either, insanely frustrating.

• percy74 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 26 2012, 14:30
    It can be painfully tedious, but you can restore those scrobbles here:

• dankine ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 26 2012, 14:43
    fairly obvious that the option that says "remove from library" does exactly that...

• @percy74
    Thanks muchly for the undelete app there, all the tracks were restored with only a couple clicks. Couldn't be more grateful! Wow I actually can't express how glad I am about that!

I suppose its fairly obvious, but only now in retrospect - I assumed I was removing the tag from my library! It may seem a dumb mistake but it seems it was far too easy to make, not saying it's not entirely my fault, I just wish the site was more counter-idiocy for its users

• snyde1 ha detto...
    • Abbonato
    • Apr 27 2012, 4:58
    You may be interested in The Mass Tagger.

Improve your view of - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.