Forum » Feedback and Ideas

March 8th Site Update

• March 8th Site Update

Hi,

We just released a very minor update to last.fm. We’re heavily working in the background, so this week’s changes are not too big:

- We added Deezer playlinks to our track pages. You can give it a try if you like.
    - For all you IE8 users: We disabled IE7-mode to make the site a bit faster and modern on your browser. If you want even better performance, why not update your browser to something brand new?
    - Autocomplete now works for Multi-tag and Multi-Artist Visual Radio. Anyone interested in some Cannibal Corpse And Adele Radio?
    - You reported some tags were getting date stamped incorrectly, we have now fixed this issue and existing incorrect tags will now have been updated in your library.
    - Other bits and pieces, for example on the settings page where you can now remove your once-set location.
    - If you’re using the new beta client you will now see the correct media player name (iTunes, Winamp, etc.) under ‘Scrobbling from’ on your profile.

That’s it, enjoy your day and lots of good music!

• rfruth11 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 8 2012, 16:51
    Thanks !

• Re: March 8th Site Update

CarbonParlour said:
    - We added Deezer playlinks to our track pages.
    Thank you for that, they offer one month of free Premium + features again, by the way.

If you want even better performance, why not update your browser to something brand new?That site tells me that the latest stable Opera 11.61 is outdated. ;-)

• snyde1 ha detto...
    • Abbonato
    • Mar 10 2012, 19:30

Re: Re: March 8th Site Update

hjbardenhagen said:
    If you want even better performance, why not update your browser to something brand new?That site tells me that the latest stable Opera 11.61 is outdated. ;-)
    For me as well, and I get the same for the current Firefox.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    • mc08 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 11 2012, 23:14
    Thank you very much for displaying # of unique artists/plays + total plays in users’ weekly charts once again! I’ve missed seeing those stats over the past several months.

• ayuxx ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 13 2012, 9:59
    Just noticed something... Very happy the weekly stats are back again!

• rwitte ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 15 2012, 21:44
    Thanks for everything. I have noticed the deezer links but not tried them yet. My date stamps are currently up the spout: plays from this morning register as 'yesterday' with the correct time. This has happened occasionally and transiently in the past so may not be to do with the site update.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.