Bringing Last.fm to your home music system and mobile devices
Play Last.fm All Over the House with Sonos
Get ready for some floorboard rattling, heart thumping HiFi sound. In the kitchen. The bedroom. Any room at all. Start with one Sonos® player, then expand wirelessly, wherever you want music. Now take control with your Android smartphone, iPhone or iPad and play whatever you want, wherever you want. To set up your system, connect a bridge to your router and wirelessly link every player to the internet with one touch.
The wireless Sonos® Multi-Room Music System lets you create and play Last.fm Radio all over the house — no computer required.
- Wirelessly stream Last.fm (subscriber only feature), plus your personal music collection, thousands of Internet radio stations and more to every room.
- Control all your music and all your rooms from the palm of your hand—create new stations, browse tag radio, love/ban tracks, etc.
- Scrobble everything you listen to with Sonos.
- Listen to Last.fm without even turning on your computer.
- Set Sonos up in minutes - no wires, no hassles.
- United Kingdom
- United States