Your music player of choice?

• Ryvis said...
    • User
    • 26 May 2007, 14:44

Your music player of choice?

Lets get some small talk going here... What is your weapon of choice to dish out the tunes?

This also gives me the chance to show off my new foobar2000 config, 20 mins of work from scratch :D.

• Itunes ftw here .

• I have itunes, foobar, and winamp, but I use winamp the most. I guess ;<

• Dalewyn said...
    • User
    • 9 Jun 2007, 23:36
    Winamp for audio, Media Player Classic or VLC Media Player for video.

P.S. Pokemon ftw.

• Winamp for Keiichi.net, and the icky WM for my playlist.

• I keep it old school with Winamp. It pretty much does everything I need. I've tried others, but always come back to it.

• Winamp 2.95 here. Or XMMS when using Linux. I have no use for a library - just a simple playlist that has all (or most) of my music in it set on Shuffle.

• Dalewyn said...
    • User
    • 28 Jun 2007, 19:09
    antithesis85 said:
    I have no use for a library - just a simple playlist that has all (or most) of my music in it set on Shuffle.

I know not of this heresy known as a playlist. =)

• i'm an itunes converter... been using it for years now... i love the organization of the program...

originally a winamp user...

• i have not been on here in ages! same goes for the forum.. but i use winamp on my desktop and ... jetaudio on my laptop (this must be why i haven't been on here in ages because well, i can't scrobble on jetaudio)..

goddamn. i must find time tomorrow to drop by the forum.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.