Random Diary Entries.

• HeMont said...
    • User
    • 2 Jul 2012, 20:17

Random Diary Entries.

No special rules in this thread. It's for sharing random things that actually happened. Thoughts, situations, stories, etc. A discussion about them can take place, or just comments about it. Enjoy. :]

• HeMont said...
    • User
    • 2 Jul 2012, 20:25

01/07/2012

I work with a girl that's really cute, she's my friend. I was talking with her about silly things when a friend asked her: "Would you be Hector's girlfriend?"
    She laughed and said:-"Yes, he's a nice person. " I was suddenly filled with hope when she continued talking: "But only if he was taller, if he was taller I would be the one who would invite him on a date, he would be a sweet boyfriend."
    Then my friend said: "But he's not tall. Answer me. Would you be his girlfriend?" Then she said: "No, I'm too tall for him, people would laugh because of our height difference." I just laughed after that and pretended that nothing happened.
    It was strange, I was filled with hope and my hopes died in just seconds. But that made me smile haha.
    The end.

Random fact about this story:
    It's not a hearbreak story.
    I'm not mad or sad with this girl, she's still my friend, I just think that the situation was really wierd and worth sharing.

• I'm sure i'll have plenty to complain about in here in some time. Cool thread!

• I'll have some things to post, no doubt. Good on you Hector for starting this up!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Jul 2012, 17:33
    This happened somewhat recently and has stuck with me despite it not being overly bad. I should probably note that this happened at this school program thing I have to go to because I stopped attending normal school.

It all started out with me doing the thing I usually do at lunch which is sitting down at a table looking bored to death waiting for lunch to end. (Un)fortunately this day was a bit different as two girls were sitting close-by and chatting about whatever shit girls talk about, eventually I couldn't help but overhear their conversation which was about how other girls used to call them fat, ugly, etc and stuff like that to the point where I genuinely felt sorry for them as I could sympathise with some of the things that happened to them; Even if you truly take the saying "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" to heart feelings of exclusion and/or isolation can hit hard.

Fast-forward an hour or so and everyone is out the front of the main building at the program waiting for a ride home since it ended early that day. Just like earlier I couldn't help but overhear a conversation involving people nearby, this time it was one of the girls from before whining to her friends about how she doesn't have a boyfriend; For whatever reason someone asked "Why don't you go out with Alex then?" to which she replied "I'd never go out with him he's ugly."

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Jul 2012, 17:37
    On a lighter note when I went to the toilet earlier to take a piss I shivered due to it being so cold at the same time as I was pissing and doing the involuntary shake thing that empties your piss and managed to get piss everywhere, instantly burst out laughing

• Thank you for sharing those stories! That second one hit me hard. I joke, but in sophomore year that shake got piss all over my jacket. The worst part was that the girl I was crying over at the time asked to wear the jacket since I was carrying it around and I told her "WHY? WHY DO YOU WANT TO WEAR MY JACKET" and she said "Oh, nevermind then I thought you weren't using it.." ):

Edited by ShmapnShmazz on 5 Jul 2012, 02:39
  • Also, I think most of us will over hear someone say something bad about yourself. Shit sux, but it is only person. Now if every girl says such a thing, then you have a problem...

• Alright I will just post a rant from my journal. INCOMING WALL OF TEXT.

"I can hear the ocean when I say your name: in the yellow hem of the sea's blue skirt."
    ThreeBoundary said:
    chillout man. it's just thursday
  • I see your picture.
    I smell your skin on
    The empty pillow next to mine.

• Actually, I will just share a bit of a story I began a couple of nights ago and probably won't finish.
    "Tick, Tick, Tick. The clock echoed in my brain, slowly interupting my wandering thoughts, as I stared from my cubicle, out the window, looking past a forest of cubicles exactly the same, only to see an even denser concrete jungle. Skyscrapers irregularly thrusted upwards like giant knives in a pathetic attempt to cut the skyline. The bright blue contrasted sharply with the bleak gray, which in turn, was juxtaposed with the bright ugly colors of billboard advertisements. Gross exagerations spelled out on the signs made a mockery of language, convincing me I needed a new phone using words like "incredible" and "revolutionary". I couldn't help but scowl darkly, reminiscing back to when I actually enjoyed working. This was interupted too, by the clamor of a phone. I picked up, abandoning my thoughts. At the other end of the line a customer raged about a defective product. (I couldn't decide whether to make him consumer support or a newspaper editor of some sort)I went through my mentally-ingrained troubleshoot questions. Unfortunately, those rarely did the trick. I silently sighed, putting my face in my palms, finally resorting to the excuse that I had no part in the manufacturing of the product, that it was probably made somewhere overseas, and that the most I could do was offer a discount on the cutomer's next purchase. This was a lie.
    My day consisted of a hundred of these moments piled on top of one another, beginning and ending with a long commute from and to my small apartment in another city. "

It's intended to be a story of a cynical man's slowly declining mental health in the monotony of modern life. That sounds really pretentious. But yeah.

"I can hear the ocean when I say your name: in the yellow hem of the sea's blue skirt."
    ThreeBoundary said:
    chillout man. it's just thursday
    • HeMont said...
    • User
    • 5 Jul 2012, 02:32
    anamnesis' Second story was super funny lol.
    This thread is getting cooler and cooler.
    I liked the poem Dennis, it's so sad.
    Cole your story reminds me of some H.P. Lovecraft stories, I don't know why.

• that was incubus hector.

• some girls think i'm weird because i like to sneak into their homes and go through their trash.

no but really i ended up in a relationship with a semi-childhood friend that ended about a year ago now, i had been close friends with her for a while now and watched her go through a bunch of horrible relationships herself but every time i'd ever put myself out there i'd be greeted with friendzone. after a few years of this she asked me out and we started dating. then i learned that she was a completely possessive jealous bitch that would lash out if i so much as looked at another girl and i got the fuck out of there.

tl;dr crush on girl hard for a while then finally get her and learn she's kinda psycho.

also lol@jacket piss that made me smile

so indie it hurts
  • IDK IF WE CAN RELATE TO THAT STORY I MEAN A GIRL ASKED YOU OUT

A+ for effort though.

• jk (almost)

• HeMont said...
    • User
    • 6 Jul 2012, 23:31
    That's a pretty interesting story Mr. sixbarphrasehey.
    I didn't expect the ending.

• HeMont said...
    • User

• HeMont said...
    • User

• loccer said...
    • User
    • 7 Jul 2012, 04:38
    Holy shit. You must have really startled Hector. Or maybe you were just extremely interesting...

• It was all about that twist ending that got him.

• HeMont said...
    • User
    • 8 Jul 2012, 02:38
    You're right locc I really startled. :S

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.