What did everyone think of MB?

• SEALi0N said...
    • User
    • 18 Nov 2005, 00:39

What did everyone think of MB?

I thought it was great, but not as good as old weez imo.

• i liked it but i dont think that we are al on drugs and beverley hills fit the tone of the rest of the album

• jroger said...
    • User
    • 8 Jul 2006, 20:27
    I hate it. I love Maladroit and I like Green but I hate Make Believe.

• I only like "peace" off it.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Nov 2006, 00:21
    i didn't like it at all. it fits their new style, but i also miss the Blue Album and Pinkerton days.

• i liked it then hated it and now i like it again

• itea said...
    • User
    • 13 Mar 2007, 20:41
    eh...well the others were better i will always love pinkerton and the green album. Actually i love all of the older stuff.
    Why does this happen to practically every artist?their old stuff is always better.

• itea said...
    • User
    • 13 Mar 2007, 20:42
    ...but if i had to pick a song i would choose
    "freak me out"

• CraigNB said...
    • User
    • 10 Apr 2007, 17:08

Not typical

Im not the typical fan whos going to say oh they suck they should sound like pinkerton

Although I do agree Pinkerton & Blue are the best - Make Believe is amazing musically a wonderful album much better then the green album or maladroit...

1. Pinkerton
    2. Blue Album
    3. Make Believe
    4. Maladroit
    5. Green

Maladroit/Make Believe can kind flip/flop spots on the list depending upon the day and mood though....

• 1pinkerton
    5make believe

• CraigNB said...
    • User
    • 20 Apr 2007, 02:27

• I actually thought it was a really good album. Weezer(blue album) was probably my most played cd of the past few years but make believe is great!

I can see why some people might not like it but to be fair there should be enough on here to keep you happy and lets face it... its weezer!

• mhm i think people are way too tough on make believe
    especially when a lot of you guys loved it pre release before Beverly hills and all that became over played

it definitely is not the best album they could have made at that point but it isnt like it was a horrible album
    you guys are just afraid to associate with it

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.