taste-o-meter with the above user (NEW GAME!!!)

• Your musical compatibility with lucia9__ is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes LMFAO, Gotye, Daft Punk and Pendulum.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
  • Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is Low

Music you have in common includes Sex Pistols, Pixies, Jessie J, Muse and Adele.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Sep 2012, 03:15
    Your musical compatibility with mariusdan is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Foster the People, Aerosmith, Lady Gaga, Adele and The Killers.

• Your musical compatibility with iLoveAmberLeigh is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, Shinedown, All That Remains, Audioslave and LMFAO.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
  • Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Aqua, Britney Spears, Ke$ha, Jessie J and Lady Gaga.

• Your musical compatibility with unsaidethings is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Charli XCX, Blondie, ABBA, Amy Winehouse and Madonna.

• Your musical compatibility with JustStyle is Medium

Music you have in common includes Parov Stelar, Whitesnake, Whitney Houston, The Stooges and Eros Ramazzotti.

"Without music, life would be a mistake."
    Friedrich Nietzsche
    • olalaem said...
    • User
    • 4 Sep 2012, 15:54
    Your musical compatibility with Sapientia_dis is HIGH

Music you have in common includes Florence + the Machine, Joy Division, Godsmack, Nickelback and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

• Your musical compatibility with olalaem is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Apocalyptica, Queen, 30 Seconds to Mars, Shinedown and Breaking Benjamin.

• Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is Very Low

Music you have in common includes LMFAO, Gotye, Daft Punk and Pendulum.

www.twitter.com/lucia9__
  • Your musical compatibility with lucia9__ is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes LMFAO, Crystal Castles, Dev, Daft Punk and The Killers.

• olalaem said...
    • User
    • 4 Sep 2012, 19:30
    Your musical compatibility with JujuAkaJeyfhany is SUPER

Music you have in common includes The Pretty Reckless, 30 Seconds to Mars, Florence + the Machine, Arctic Monkeys and Glee Cast.

• Your musical compatibility with olalaem is High

Music you have in common includes Rise Against, Apocalyptica, Foo Fighters, Linkin Park and Serj Tankian.

• Your musical compatibility with BrickTop71 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Johnny Cash, Deftones, Linkin Park, Incubus and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

• Your musical compatibility with JujuAkaJeyfhany is LOW
    Music you have in common includes La Roux, 30 Seconds to Mars, LMFAO, Sex Pistols and Adele.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Sep 2012, 03:54
    Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, Audioslave, All That Remains, Shinedown and LMFAO.

• Your musical compatibility with iLoveAmberLeigh is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Skrillex, Maroon 5, Gotye, Boy & Bear and Foster the People.

• Your musical compatibility with JujuAkaJeyfhany is Medium

Music you have in common includes Red Hot Chili Peppers, Mumford & Sons, Kasabian, Pearl Jam and Arctic Monkeys.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Apocalyptica, Oomph!, Cascada, Queen and Depeche Mode.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Sep 2012, 07:17
    Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, As I Lay Dying, Audioslave, All That Remains and Shinedown.

• Your musical compatibility with iLoveAmberLeigh is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Black Sabbath, The Offspring, Garbage, Sublime and Motörhead.

• Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Dinosaur Jr., Metric, The Wombats, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Moby.

• Your musical compatibility with Joery_Gjaltema is Very Low
    Music you have in common includes Marco Borsato, Boney M., Louis Armstrong, The Beatles and ABBA.

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
  • Your musical compatibility with tadfrompoland is Very Low
    Music you have in common includes The Beatles.

• Your musical compatibility with Yachirku is low, Music you have in common includes The Last Shadow Puppets, Arctic Monkeys, The Kooks, Coldplay and Muse.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.