taste-o-meter with the above user (NEW GAME!!!)

• jsam93 said...
    • User
    • 30 Jul 2010, 14:20
    Your musical compatibility with corae89 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Green Day, Rise Against, Rage Against the Machine, Queen and AC/DC.

• Your musical compatibility with jsam93 is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Glee Cast, Lee DeWyze, Adam Lambert, Black Eyed Peas and Maroon 5.

I'm that star up in the sky
    I'm that mountain peak up high

I'm the world's greatest

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Jul 2010, 16:23
    Your musical compatibility with MForsblad is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Hadise, The Rolling Stones, Amy Macdonald, Snow Patrol and Katie Melua.

• yavin03 said...
    • User
    • 30 Jul 2010, 16:28
    Low

Music you have in common includes Maroon 5, Florence + the Machine, Eminem, Linkin Park and Queen.

• jsam93 said...
    • User
    • 30 Jul 2010, 17:53
    Your musical compatibility with yavin03 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Maroon 5, a-ha, R.E.M., U2 and Queen.

• alis0n_ said...
    • User
    • 30 Jul 2010, 18:17
    Your musical compatibility with jsam93 is High

Music you have in common includes Marina & the Diamonds, The Cure, The Pretty Reckless, Scouting for Girls and Ellie Goulding.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Jul 2010, 19:15
    Your musical compatibility with alis0n_ is LOW

Music you have in common includes New Order, Joy Division, Radiohead, The Who and The Verve.

What about The Beatles and The Cure ???

• jsam93 said...
    • User
    • 30 Jul 2010, 22:20
    Your musical compatibility with sven_arcadefire is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Rick Springfield, U2, Arcade Fire, Muse and R.E.M..

Your musical compatibility with jsam93 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Rise Against, AC/DC, Queen, Rage Against the Machine and Linkin Park.

• Your musical compatibility with BrickTop71 is LOW

Music you have in common includes Green Day, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Placebo and Social Distortion.

• Tu compatibilidad musical con bubblegumonster es Excelente

La música en común incluye El Cuarteto de Nos, Molotov, Iggy Pop, Green Day y Foo Fighters.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Jul 2010, 07:38
    Your musical compatibility with joacobolsoo is LOW

Music you have in common includes The Rolling Stones, Coldplay, U2, AC/DC and Radiohead.

This bar isn't telling the truth !!! His place 3 in total = The Beatles, place 4 in my profile ? Yes, The Beatles, but we don't have them in common *lol* ... Oh, and I haven't played Oasis or The Killers ! Never, only 181 plays in total *lol* ...

• Your musical compatibility with sven_arcadefire is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Snow Patrol, Shout Out Louds, Muse, The Rifles and The Killers.

• Your musical compatibility with locke4president is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Strokes, Muse and Nirvana.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Jul 2010, 13:03
    Your musical compatibility with I-Nnombrable is LOW

Music you have in common includes Radiohead, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones and Garbage.

I'm missing Queen in that list ...

• Your musical compatibility with sven_arcadefire is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Hadise, Amy Macdonald, The Rolling Stones, Katie Melua and Vukašin Brajić.

I'm that star up in the sky
    I'm that mountain peak up high

I'm the world's greatest

• MCR_17 said...
    • User
    • 31 Jul 2010, 20:24
    Super

Paramore, Glee Cast, My Chemical Romance, Ke$ha y Green Day.

• corae89 said...
    • User
    • 31 Jul 2010, 20:53
    Your musical compatibility with MCR_17 is Low

Music you have in common includes Green Day, The Offspring, System of a Down, Linkin Park and Breaking Benjamin.

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
  • Your musical compatibility with corae89 is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Green Day, The Clash, Foxboro Hot Tubs, Bikini Kill and The Network.

• Your musical compatibility with bubblegumonster is Low

Music you have in common includes Green Day, Ramones, The Clash, The Offspring and David Bowie.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Jul 2010, 22:58
    Your musical compatibility with Fabio7676 is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Pink Floyd, U2, Led Zeppelin, Mike Oldfield and Bryan Ferry.

What about Coldplay, Moby, Iron Maiden & Metallica ??? Stupid, place 2 is Coldplay in his list, in mine it's place 5, but it's not common, but what about Bryan Ferry ? Very down in my list, only on 30 in his list ... These bars are so funny - and often they are telling nothing or better everything, but not the truth *lol* ...

• Your musical compatibility with sven_arcadefire is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes AC/DC, Coldplay, The Beatles, The Verve and Oasis.

<3

Your musical compatibility with Weedrill is High

Music you have in common includes Incubus, The Beatles, AC/DC, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Metallica.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Aug 2010, 00:38
    Your musical compatibility with BrickTop71 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Die Ärzte, Red Hot Chili Peppers and The Hives.

• Your musical compatibility with Tigerkugelfisch is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Sixpence None the Richer, Muse, The White Stripes, Franz Ferdinand and Jamiroquai.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.