• wow..i wasn´t sure..wether i should o shouldn´t join..but i did the test of "compatibility" and it gave me 88.15% (extremely high!)..i guess that proves i´ve got a great taste on music hahaha

• Mine is about 68% . . . mainly because you all suck and don't listen to Dire Straits / Mark Knopfler as much as me :p

• Zawaq said...
    • User
    • 13 Jun 2008, 01:26
    My musical preference is 84.58% similar to the we love british accent group. Musically, I fit in!

YEY!

How well do you fit in?

• mely_kc said...
    • User
    • 15 Jun 2008, 19:39
    82.2%. That's pretty good I suppose.

It's a fusion of 'jazz' and 'funk'.. It's called 'junk'!
    • ml1muse said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2008, 12:47
    My musical preference is 86.79% similar to the we love british accent group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Yay^^ I doubted I would fit in at first, since I listen to many different kinds of music.. So, either, I'm not as 'alternative' as I thought (and my ego will suffer) or my remaining 13.21% is terribly obscure ;)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2008, 20:55
    79.99%, which is higher than I thought I would get.

• ...and Luke Pritchard's accent is THE hottest ever ;)

My musical preference is 74.92% similar to the we love british accent group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Jun 2008, 12:49
    My musical preference is 76.64% similar to the we love british accent group. Musically, I fit in!

Whatever.

• My musical preference is 80.97% similar to the we love british accent group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 78.59% similar to the we love british accent group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 81.5% similar to the we love british accent group. Musically, I fit in!
    Yay for me , I guess :)

• My musical preference is 75.09% similar to the we love british accent group. Musically, I fit in!

i didn't expect anything else heh

• milkcat said...
    • User
    • 2 Jul 2008, 17:31
    Oh, my musical preference is 93.55%!!!! I fit in perfectly:)

• My musical preference is 56.36% similar to the we love british accent group. Musically, I fit in!

I'm surprised, I was afraid it would be lower.

Hello.
  • My musical preference is 80.39% similar to the we love british accent group. Musically, I fit in!

:))

• nieka said...
    • User
    • 5 Jul 2008, 13:18
    My musical preference is 83.92% similar to the we love british accent group. Musically, I fit in!

:D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Jul 2008, 14:40
    My musical preference is 79.01% similar to the we love british accent group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 69.2% similar to the we love british accent group. Musically, I fit in!

• The similarity between user lalilu__ and group we love british accent is high, at 84.78%

smile like the sunshine .. ..
    travel far and wide!*
  • My musical preference is 83.41% similar to the we love british accent group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Jul 2008, 02:00

Yays.

My musical preference is 81.06% similar to the we love british accent group. Musically, I fit in!

:D

• My musical preference is 76.62% similar to the we love british accent group. Musically, I fit in!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Jul 2008, 10:55

Re:Do you fit in?

My musical preference is 80.09% similar to the we love british accent group. Musically, I fit in!

• Yes i do

My musical preference is 81.92% similar to the we love british accent group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

COOL =]

Don't Stand So Close To Me...I Am Better Left Alone...
    MUSIC IS EVERYTHING!
    All I Want Is The Truth And Nothing But The Truth.
  • amazing, I have 93.88%!!!!!

... I never really got there, I just pretended that I had ...
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.