WFLM WANTS YOU 2K10: ROAD TO YEAR 3.

• WFLM WANTS YOU 2K10: ROAD TO YEAR 3.

IF YOU'D LIKE TO POST ON THE BLOG SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

- A LINK TO YOUR MEDIAFIRE FOLDER (YES, YOU SHOULD HAVE SOME MUSIC UP ALREADY)

- WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR MUSIC (OWN RIPS, PRIVATE TRACKERS, ETC)

- LET ME KNOW IF YOU LEAVE COMMENTS REGULARLY ON THE BLOG AND/OR IF YOU'VE CONTACTED ME BEFORE ABOUT POSTING

i'll choose the new members on sunday (july 18). please apply only if you're going to post often. i hate letting people who stop posting after a month join, not because i want more music on the blog but because someone else could've been posting instead.

IMPORTANT:

i'm also looking for someone to help change the layout of the blog so if you'd like to be the broest of bros pls contact me.

adios amigos.
  • maybe lnhrt can help you with the layout

• Puxel said...
    • User
    • 14 Jul 2010, 04:13
    Kick off the people who don't post.

Also, change last.fm icon, and twitter shit.

also, rehire dustin!

Edited by Puxel on 14 Jul 2010, 04:42
  • suggestion: add samples of albums to posts, embed youtube videos and the like

also <33333

• dustin is busy sucking dick for meth and unable to contribute to the blog on a regular or even semi-regular basis.

• truekvlt said:
    dustin is busy sucking dick for meth and unable to contribute to the blog on a regular or even semi-regular basis.

as expected.

adios amigos.
  • Linked to RIAA.

• SleepyDinosaur said:
    Linked to RIAA.

asshurt much?

people have been reporting us to the RIAA way before you could get erections.

WE ARE STILL HERE

adios amigos.
  • juancho89 said:
    maybe lnhrt can help you with the layout

who?

adios amigos.
  • thanks to everyone who applied

adios amigos.
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.