'Show Me Love'...

• 'Show Me Love'...

I absolutely love this song and today I still fail to see why it was not released as a single!?! I heard rumours it was to be released, to no avail. I really like the song and personally think it would've been an instant hit across, particularly, Europe.

Leave ur comments on the song...

(\ (\
    ( ^_^)
    (_(")(")
    This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
  • I always liked it, the extended version is much better but long and the russian verion is also really good. They should have made Malchik Gay or Clowns a single.

?
  • Yeh, I totally agree...I've gotten a bit bored of 'Clowns' to be honest (I kinda overlistened it) but 'Malchik Gay' is still one of my favourite songs of theirs...30 Minutes was also great and I would've also have liked to see that as a single...any1 wants 2 share their opinions of '30 Seconds'?

(\ (\
    ( ^_^)
    (_(")(")
    This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
  • I must say I'm a complete sucker for t.A.T.u, specially their lyrics. Show me love is a very special song for me. I can really relate to the incomunication of the phonecall. The horrible feeling of being unable to reach someone with words, no matter how hard you try.

And then, when it's all over, comes 30 minutes. Regrets. Resignation... Obsession, madness and revenge. Such strong feelings. You guys saw the video? It's excellent... And you won't be seeing it on MTV.

Tridcat minut...

Btw, Gomenasai is a typo. It should spell "Gomen Nasai"

(\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')
    This is cute bunny. I will kill cut cute bunny into little pieces if you don't join Electronica and start listening to Alaaaaaaarrrrmaaaaaaaaa!!!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Mar 2006, 20:12
    totally agree with Korosuke here! I can also relate to this song, for basically the same reason. The feelings here are really strong and most people don't honestly understand what this song is truly about.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Mar 2006, 22:27
    Show me love is my fave tatu song still, and it suposed to be single, they even had shooting for video i think only reason it never come out as a single was ither problem between ivan n girls or their label thought it wasnt to be hit. 30mins is one of great songs too, i love the video.

• yeh, totally with you there! 30 Minutes is such an incredible song. It also remains one of my favourites to date. Ihaven't seen the video though which is kind of disappointing. I'll look it up on the internet.
    BTW: who has seen the new video for 'Dangerous and Moving'? I've downloaded it and it's incredible. It really has more of a trance beat/sound than any other song on the album - really great song! I took me a while to get used to it at first I'll admitt but now I simply can't stop listening to it!

(\ (\
    ( ^_^)
    (_(")(")
    • mocla said...
    • User
    • 26 Mar 2006, 11:31

What?

Never seen the video to 30 Minutes? It's like half the song :O...

• I've seen the Lyudi Invalidy vid. It's bizarre. lol

Looked like the extreme version of my fave Bar.

(\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')
    This is cute bunny. I will kill cut cute bunny into little pieces if you don't join Electronica and start listening to Alaaaaaaarrrrmaaaaaaaaa!!!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Mar 2006, 19:17

30 mins video

You can find that video along with rest of their videos on their official site [to download not stream] give it a look... [www.taty.ru]

• wow! I downloaded the 30 Minutes video and W-O-W it is great - the concept and stuff! I love how t.A.T.u are consistently so open with everything - their sexuality, feelings...you name it!

I recommend everyone to download their videos on the site (as long as you also support them by buying their albums). As anamjj said, the link to the videos (site) is:
    http://www.taty.ru/video1.html

You can also download Lyudi Invalidy ('Dangerous and Moving') from there, as well as several other videos. Enjoy and thanks anamjj =)

(\ (\
    ( ^_^)
    (_(")(")
  • Um...I was just thinking, does anyone know where we can watch Show Me Love!???

It's not on www.tatu.ru is it? I didn't see it when I went into their site! Maybe i missed it or something...

(\ (\
    ( ^_^)
    (_(")(")
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Mar 2006, 20:38

Show Me Love video

There wasnt show me love video, it was shooting for it but not video. There is this like montage video, wich is like half official but as long as i know there isnt active link for it. However i didnt see friend or foe on taty.ry so i thought ill share link here for ppl who havent seen it or want it on their pcs.

http://rapidshare.de/files/9079608/Tatu_-_Friend_Or_Foe__16x9___Ice_Cream_.mpg.html

• Re: Show Me Love video

Quoth anamjj:
    There wasnt show me love video, it was shooting for it but not video. There is this like montage video, wich is like half official but as long as i know there isnt active link for it. However i didnt see friend or foe on taty.ry so i thought ill share link here for ppl who havent seen it or want it on their pcs.

http://rapidshare.de/files/9079608/Tatu_-_Friend_Or_Foe__16x9___Ice_Cream_.mpg.html

Check this out : http://tatu.splendid.free.fr/V5/video/tatu%20half%20official%20show%20me%20love%20video.wmv
    But it doesn't work :( If someone know how make http://tatu.splendid.free.fr -->>> can you ask about the video? I really really want it.
    Show me love is one of my fav song from the first album ... and 'm sure the video must be cool.
    ... 30 min - another cool song.
    O gosh ... there's no bad t.A.T.u. song :)

Evanescence rulzzzz
  • the video!!!

I finaly found it :)))))))))

Evanescence rulzzzz
  • the video!!!

I finaly found it :)))))))))http://rapidshare.de/files/17568075/tatu_half_official_show_me_love_video.wmv
    It's half official ;) It's cute and ... from the old t.A.T.u. period - with school uniforms :) But i like it, what about you guys?

Evanescence rulzzzz
    • TATUFUN said...
    • User
    • 27 Apr 2006, 18:53
    talking about show me love.yesterday i listened show me love when a person in his car passed by me playing it really loud.it was so surprising!,people here don't like tatu.i wasn't even able to see his/her face.she/he was driving too fast(200km/h - ha,ha)

• TATUFUN said...
    • User
    • 28 Apr 2006, 11:18

Re: the video!!!

Quoth DoItAgain:
    I finaly found it :)))))))))http://rapidshare.de/files/17568075/tatu_half_official_show_me_love_video.wmv
    It's half official ;) It's cute and ... from the old t.A.T.u. period - with school uniforms :) But i like it, what about you guys?

is it good? i have never seen it and i 'll never see it.

• Re: Re: the video!!!

Quoth TATUFUN:
    Quoth DoItAgain:

It's nice.
    Why you thing you'll never see it?

Evanescence rulzzzz
  • I saw it... Uhm. No comments. =x

(\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')
    • TATUFUN said...
    • User
    • 3 May 2006, 17:27

UNFORTUNATELY...

It's nice.
    Why you thing you'll never see it?

CAUSE I CAN'T DOWNLOAD IT!!!

• Evanescence rulzzzz
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Jun 2008, 13:03

)))

i love this song)))

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.