• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Feb 2006, 15:35

SFRP down?

Haven't been able to access it for most of the night (night over here, at least) -- is it my connection or something?

• madigan said...
    • User
    • 5 Feb 2006, 16:24
    it's not down. just slow once in a while. (at least that's what i understood from others- since i'm almost collapsing with slow core isdn for one week now i can't see a difference anyway ;-/ )

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Feb 2006, 16:40
    Sure as hell seems like it's down -- probably the added effects of some maintainance (I can NEVER spell that word) work my ISP is doing too..

Oh well.

• Still down?

I have returned from a vacation to find skafunkrastapunk page dawn, is there any explanation?

• doesn't look good for the last 24 hours!

• Let's hope the doctors are working on it.

• Same here. The SFRP search doesn't work either.

• aaagh

This is the message I get

"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ynur() (previously declared in /home/iunex123/skafunkrastapunk.com/index.php(1) : eval()'d code:1) in /home/iunex123/skafunkrastapunk.com/config.php(1) : eval()'d code on line 1"

"WOAOAORARARURF"
    "Boy you said it Chewie!
  • iunex is probably out driving a truck to somewhere

• shit, this still doesn't look good!

• I need my music fix. This is unfortunate.

• This looks serious, I didn't recive any mail from admins, maybe someone did?

• if anybody hears anything please post it here a.s.a.p.! doesn't look good!

• I am really worried. Really hope it comes back. It was where I got 99% of my music.

Anybody have any forums that are as good (or close to as good) that they use for new music?

• Does anyone know where any of the admins or regulars post? It's very hard to find information about this. Hope it comes back soon.

It's the thing I might have said that fester...
  • I found some info on this page http://www.aboutus.org/Skafunkrastapunk.com there is an email adress, i'll trie to send some questions let's see what comes back.
    A fools hope?

• A fools hope!

• Markman80 said:
    I am really worried. Really hope it comes back. It was where I got 99% of my music.

Anybody have any forums that are as good (or close to as good) that they use for new music?

same situation for me! It was my only listening station, I bought my albums after havin' a taste at SFRP! let's hope for the best ...

• If anyone hears anything, be sure and let me know! I've been an active member for years, would be really bummed to have to find a new place that's curated as well as SFRP is/was.

• Hy Guys, i need my dosis of skafunk!
    anyone who knows something let us know!
    cheers!
    f

• IT'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just tried and it was online. YAY

• nauma1 said...
    • User
    • 15 Oct 2009, 18:01
    YES IT'S BACK,BUT IS HACKED-WARNING DON'T ENTER YET

• it was back, briefly, and now is 404...

• sfrp

Seems the site has been hacked. They are working on it to get it back on line.

• sfrp

Guys, I believe they're back on the world wide web again.......

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.