the most under rated album?

• the most under rated album?

Kid a

Da da da da da da da RADIOHEAD BEAR!!
  • Hail to the Thief

43q7530´76üü24´ˇ´´´47ˇ´9´yõqzgõq3ty 9+nvq526w46xct6 =/= 喵巫需資咪吃雌死 ='x
  • Slaything ha detto:
    Hail to the Thief

Io non voglio crescere, andate a farvi fottere.
  • amnesiac is the only answer

• Tiddoo said...
    • User
    • 23 Jun 2010, 15:02
    Pablo Honey.
    Really many dislike it, I can't see why.
    Well yes, it's not as deep and dreamy as their other albums. But even though the songs are nice, and definitely enjoyable.

• Pablo Honey. It's actually one of my least favourite Radiohead albums but bad it ain't. For some reason it is cool to hate on "Creep". It's a quite brilliant song, which helped to propel Radiohead into what they are today.

• Yes, "Pablo Honey" is a sour album...but "Blow Out"... great song!

Materia Inerte?
  • Slaything said:
    Hail to the Thief

• Easily "The Bends"... Planet Telex, My Iron Lung, and my favorite, JUST.
    The Bends has never received enough credit for helping Radiohead just before they burst into mainstream music with OK Computer.

"Hell is full of musical amateurs."
    ~George Bernard Shaw
  • The Bends, Ok Computer, Kid A and In Rainbows are often harolded in the press and by fans as fine albums... Radioheads best.. so they can't be logically included as Underrated albums. The only answer IS indeed Amnesiac..which was sounds better with each passing year ...and contains so many gems that were misunderstood coming off of Kid A and that records blatant disregard for the legacy of OK Computers song simplicity and craft. Released only 6 months after Kid A, Amnesiac was rumored to be the return to form... Amnesiac was suposed to be the "Ok the joke is over" album.. and contain big sweeping rock moments.. but it didn't .. the joke was on us..and what we got was even far weirder than Kid A. So the album got slpit reviews and everyone focused so much time on Pyramid song that rest of the album just kind of sat in the background only appreciated by those who bought it and listened to it repeatedly over the years...

It's arguably their finest album after OK, Kid A and The Bends...maybe even to some better than those combined.

• I would say Pablo Honey is the one, but to speak the truth, I believe it's their worst album, compared to the other things they've recorded so far.

So I'll stick to the ones who said Hail to the Thief. Geez, this album is great and some people refer to it as "let's record some random stuff 'cause we're tired of this shit". Well, that might be true, as well... Anyway.

• Mushu_ said...
    • User
    • 4 May 2012, 13:26
    amnesiac, definitely.

you and whose army?, pyramid song, i might be wrong, like spinning plates and knives out such great songs people seem to forget about.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 May 2012, 23:03
    Hail To The Thief. It's a very great album and people usually praise the other ones more.

• ChinoA said...
    • User
    • 13 May 2012, 07:07
    Slaything said:
    Hail to the Thief

• AMNESIAC

obviously

• DSurfNA said...
    • User
    • 5 Jun 2012, 22:15
    amnesiac. i know it has been long but i also think king of limbs is underrated

• KID A because most people don't realize it's the very best album in history of modern music.

• Hail to the Thief

• Hail To The Thief. Because when most people hear 'radiohead' they think about theirs most known albums, like OK Computer, which bring them fame, or groundbraking Kid A. But nobody can see how great is HTTT. It's perfect combination of guitars and electronics with simple but beautiful piano. This is something people should know and adore. But they forgot and this is just sad.

So, definitely Hail To The Thief is the most under rated album :D

• Hail to the Thief

• Amnesiac

• Mdjaer said...
    • User
    • 17 Aug 2012, 01:09
    Well, there's alot.
    Amnesiac, Kid A & Hail To The Thief.

I GOT THAT INCOME TAX SWAG
  • OK Computer.

Because not everyone agrees that is the best album in history.

• WS9167 said...
    • User
    • 17 Nov 2012, 13:53
    Pablo Honey.
    I don't see how it's any worse than The Bends.

And also, Amnesiac is quite underrated, I guess, just because no one ever mentions it.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.