favourite QA song?

• favourite QA song?

Like the title says, which is your favourite song?
    I know all songs are good, but if you're anything like me, you have atleast one that's extra good at the moment.

So, at the moment mine is "Pretty Polly" - it brings back memories from when I started liking QA and I just found this:

I remember back in the day when I first saw this....

• Mine is a toss up between My Silent Undoing and FM Doll, which were both among first I heard. Prolly because of memories too, hehe.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Jan 2007, 19:13
    Like you say, all songs are good...
    I think that "I Adore You" is my favourite.

• hard to say

recently it is "pull me under" and "for i am the way", but it changes regularly. :)

• I have always loved A Heavenly Surrender.
    But my at-the-time favorite is Suck.

Are The Songs My Disease is also a classic.

Edited by aeryn-sun on 23 Aug 2007, 14:09
  • A new fan here and I've only just got the three albums with around 2 weeks between each purchase (with Butcher arriving first) so this is definitely subject to change. Right now, however, my favourite track would be "Pull Me Under".

I do have a tenancy to prefer the faster, more aggressive songs from any artist I'm into. "Childproof" and "Pretty Polly" defeat this rule though, and come in very close to the top along with "Cold Fish" and "Kitty Collar Tight". There's something I can't get out of my head with regards to the latter, though... I had it on when I was picking up my friend, Suzanne, and she said, in that song, KJ sounds like Tommy from the Rugrats come over all aggressive. I hate to agree with her but...

• Oh, I love Kitty Collar Tight too

• In red is my favourite

• these sorts of things are impossible to decide, but i'll say either Ascending Stars, Xing off the days orrr a heavenly surrender, or razorblade sky.

see?

• I have too many... But Pull Me Under, Cold Fish, I Adore You and FM doll are definately right up there...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Dec 2007, 20:42
    Under A Floorboard World and Suck would have to be my favourites right now, but it changes all the time.

• sixty-9 said...
    • User
    • 6 May 2008, 21:32
  • Pretty Polly, Pull Me Under and Kitty Collar Tight have got to be my favourites.

• xraxo said...
    • User
    • 28 Aug 2008, 09:03
    At this time is my favourite one Medicine Jar

Edited by xraxo on 28 Aug 2008, 09:05
    • xraxo said...
    • User
    • 28 Aug 2008, 09:04
    And I love "I adore you", "Jolene", "Pull me under" and "Are the songs my disease?" yeah!

• RichL said...
    • User
    • 26 Sep 2008, 00:48
    'under a floorboard world' with 'Drink Me' being my favourite album.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Oct 2008, 08:13
    I would say "I Adore You", "Under A Floorboard World" too and "bridgit" !

• mia_mai said...
    • User
    • 20 Aug 2009, 15:52
    I Adore You I Adore You I Adore You I Adore You I Adore You

and so many others... it would be hard to put on a ranking.

• xraxo said...
    • User
    • 28 Sep 2009, 14:18
    Heavenly surrender

• (ノ≧▽≦)ノ good job !!!!!!!

"Medicine Jar" is my favourite

• "I Adore You"- it's my favourite song ever, I can listen to it 24/7 and never get bored of it!

• shaggyd said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2011, 05:50
    Medicine Jar, Kitty Collar Tight, Pretty Polly, Are These Songs My Disease.

• Suck is the best

go hell
  • All songs are good.
    Think "pretty like drugs" love! Pretty Like Drugs

† R.I.P †
    • liriopa said...
    • User
    • 1 Mar 2013, 07:53
    My favourite : Pull me under

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.