fave placebo tune

• 36 degrees and infra-red

• Drink you pretty, centrefolds.

• Swallow, Protège moi, Pierrot The Clown, Infra-red and sorry but I have to write Nancy Boy.

"if you can't run to save yourself well then you deserve to be had." Patrick Wolf.
  • Protège Moi, Slackerbitch, Nancy Boy, Pierrot The Clown, You Don't Care About Us, I Know, Ever You Every Me, Without You I'm Nothing, My Sweet Prince (because it's the first song I heard by them).
    I think I should stop now.

• Really hard to choose one, probably it´s "The Bitter End" for me.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Sep 2007, 00:59
    Centerfolds

• Lady Of The Flowers,Without You I'm Nothing,Blind,Sleeping With Ghosts,My Sweet Prince and Space Monkey are always on my mp3 no mather what :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Nov 2007, 06:09
    Song To Say Goodbye or even Meds or even um all of them heck iunno I can listen to every song and quite enjoy it eh except for Spite and Malice not the biggest fan of that one though.

• I have to say Pure Morning. It's the song that got me into the band, and it's just so well done. The music, the lyrics, the freaking video! I never care about lyrics, much less videos, but there's just nothing connected to this song I don't love.

if you're bored then you're boring
  • Jackie....right now

• every song (L)

bobsfromchicagoyeah.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Jan 2008, 21:09
    yay, I can't chose one of them, well, besides Allergic <3

• many... Commerial For Levi, Ask For Answers, Teenage Angst, 36 Degrees, Flesh Mechanic, Little Mo... i could go on...

"i get bored, i do get bored, in the flat field"
    -Bauhaus
  • i think i love every song :D
    but i think at the moment most 'black eyed', 'pure morning' and 'teenage angst'... hm but i have to say that i dont really like meds (album, the song is great XD)... yeah i like but dont love like the old ones you know?

kira ♥

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Jan 2008, 10:53
    Pure Morning and Allergic (To Thoughts Of Mother Earth)

• I don't have only one fav song! :) but alright, I'll give you some titles: "Pure Morning", "English Summer Rain", "Special K", "This Picture", "Without You I'm Nothing", "Blue American", "Pierrot The Clown", "Post Blue", "Special Needs", "36 Degrees", "Nancy Boy", "Bionic", "I'll Be Yours", "Bulletproof Cupid", "Every You Every Me" and I guess I could write and write, the only song I dislike I mentioned in the topic about their worst songs:)

You've got a head full of feathers
    You're gonna melt into butter
    • d-niel said...
    • User
    • 27 Jan 2008, 01:58
    ACtually i like almost all the song by placebo, but me favorites are:
    "Come Home", "every you every me" (love the introduction), "36 degrees", "nancy boy", "bionic", "english summer rain", "because i want you too","drag"... i'll could continue

• I like all their songs. But Follow the cops back home...

• damn so many to choose from.

but i'd prob have to go with, nancy boy.

"I know, you want the sin without the sinner"
  • Mmm, I really enjoy "Haemoglobin". This gorgeous rhythm and the way it's changing in the refrains. Reminds a feeling when you are blissfully falling down without touching the ground.

• it's such a boring thing to say but my all-time favourite will always be Without You I'm Nothing. I still remember the very first time I heard it and I was like.. wow. simple as that and now there's just so much history attached to it. might actually be my all-time favourite song in general, not just by Placebo..

“he was in a very advanced state of vaginitis. iIt occurs when a person stops eating meat. the sores on his skin were actually small vaginas. if we hadn’t stopped it in time, stan would have eventually just become one great big giant pussy.”
    • metske said...
    • User
    • 18 Feb 2008, 19:55
    well my fave album is without you I'm nothing, and it includes one of my favorites, you don't care about us ^^

w/ or w/out reason
    • samu84 said...
    • User
    • 27 Feb 2008, 20:07
    sleeping with ghosts and blind

• nancy boy my sweet prince every you every me space monkey..

you write such pretty words but life is no story book..
  • My Current Favs...

Because I want you
    Days Before You Came
    Every You Every Me
    Meds
    Infra-Red
    Follow The Cops Back Home
    Twenty Years
    36 Degrees
    The Bitter End
    English Summer Rain
    Protège Moi
    I Know

BTW - new member - glad to meet all these people that love Placebo as much as I do.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.