• Connection Requests?

If anybody has any bands that they would like put on the connections, since we don't have any yet, then post them here and I will put them on whenever possible. Don't try to rush me, because that could be anywhere from 10 minutes to a week. So just post any band that you listen to in school, that's the only criteria. Make it quick, too! We need to grow this group by giving more people a look at us through bands!

Group Owner
    mindfreak17

Yeah, you know I'm easy, and I know it's true. Is this infatuation, or am I addicted to you? Because I, I need to know what you want, I, I wonder how you're feeling, and I, I need to know how you feel, I cannot guess anymore, are you for real?
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Jan 2009, 17:14
    Connections:
    Hannah Mckim
    Secert Nitemare
    Simple Plan

• Alright, got those ones done. Anybody else have any suggestions?

Yeah, you know I'm easy, and I know it's true. Is this infatuation, or am I addicted to you? Because I, I need to know what you want, I, I wonder how you're feeling, and I, I need to know how you feel, I cannot guess anymore, are you for real?
  • Connections:
    Brokencyde
    Hollywood Undead
    Depswa
    Atreyu
    Nevermore
    Inhale Exhale
    3OH!3
    Demon Hunter
    Breaking Benjamin
    Killswitch Engage
    Malestorm
    Three Days Grace
    Alesana
    blessthefall
    From First To Last
    The Human Abstract
    Opeth
    Otep
    Protest The Hero
    Blood for Blood
    Bloodhound Gang
    SikTh
    The Fall of Troy

need more?
    Hey Ben, make me co-owner like your on BloodyDemise and I can take care of that stuff for you.

Hope is only a waking dream.
    - Aristotle
  • k bro, i'll get on that in a moment. lol

• aight

- Aristotle
  • done. XD

• what type of bands are we looking for? btw check ur messages and check out that war song i sent you

- Aristotle
  • any type.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.