• Honest question.

Well. out of curiousity, how many people are actually in this group because they really are sad and hide it with happiness? and if you came for another reason (you like sad music, wanted to make fun of people, emo, etc.) why did you do it?

as for me?

eh. im a goofy, crazy, wacky kinda kid that noone would guess has any problems. and dont think that im happy in public then go home and cry. naw, im simply too dumb to recognize my problems and so i just laugh my way through them.

its fun.

by the way. i love to talk with strangers.

IM me:
    JuanitoFrederico
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Sep 2006, 12:20
    Sometimes, mostly when I'm alone at home, I am sad. But I don't think I can hide it that good. I often try to distract myself. Actually I don't even know if I wanna hide my sadness. Maybe yes, 'cause I wouldn't want to talk about it (in "reality").
    I am here because I like the sad community.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Sep 2006, 21:59
    I just try to hold it in and make it so people can't really tell that I'm depressed. It's really hard and I usually can't really do it for long before I snap and turn into an asshole to everybody.

I joined this because I'm just a naturally depressed person. There aren't really reasons why I feel this way once in a while. It just kinda happends and I seclude myself from everything.

I can't really take it much longer.

• I feel sad all the time. It's quite brutal really.

KUNG FU
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Oct 2006, 08:24
    I'm depressed, but there is a reason for my depression the sad thing is I know there's nothing I can do about it until I'm 22-23 and I'm 17 now...
    At least I have a reason to keep going...and that reason is that there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it's only about 5 years away.

• in normal life people would think of me as a funny guy who likess to have fun with friends and stuff, but actually i feel like everthings wrong.
    when i let people come close to me, close enough that i tell them that i really like to be with them, i ALWAYS got turned down, thrown away like i'm a toy. this concerns especially my love life. several times i had feelings for girls but in the end i always ended up with being the one who is the idiot.
    it's not like im emo or something, i don't even think about killing myself or hurting me in any way, but if it stays this way it's gonna be fucked up.

• i think too much.. the more i think, the heavier the sadness.. tt's how it goes i guess

• brendo_ said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2006, 16:06
    I've found my place, I'm a bit like you hell_roasted, just thinking into things bogs me down. Wasted opportunities, handfuls of regrets, feeling completely cut off and like you can't do anything to fix it.

When friends turn bastards, that's when you hit rock bottom.

• i also often feel sad and i'm very depressed all the time and i dont know why.
    But i should be happy, i have i very nice family and friends who take care of me, but i feel sad and lonley, i can't understand it... ,-(

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Nov 2006, 00:52
    When you recognise after a while that most of the people you're hangin' around all the time are hypocrites and liars... well, it just sucks and makes you feel very sad and alone.

• brendo_ said:
    When friends turn bastards, that's when you hit rock bottom.

ya.... that happens to me too...

• Lydss said...
    • User
    • 11 Nov 2006, 15:46
    Same here.
    Fucking hypocrites.
    So I ended up alone. Really, really alone.
    Thats about it.

• well, i'm sad. but i don't see the point in hiding my feelings. i did for some time. it made my best friend really angry at me, even though i did it for her.

what most people just dont seem to understand is that you can actually be happy on the inside, but still laugh at a joke, or still have fun hanging with your friends.

i do have times when i lock myself up in my room for a week and don't come out, but i can also go out and have fun at the movies with a couple of friends.

most people out there just dont get that..

well, see, i have a couple of friends who're not even hypocrites, but i still don't like myself more cause of that. and i'm still not happy. and i still dont know why..

does anyone actually know why he or she is sad in here?

• none of you would recognize me if he met me, all the way long I'm acting as crazy happy girly girl with no problems, laughing all the time, pretending to be perfect single and don't care about anything at all..

well..I'm only myself when I'm alone..
    I can cry, I can hate myself and remind myself all the bad things from the day that passed..
    never felt allright in a crowd..
    always hid my real face..
    nobody would understand or help me..
    learned to give people what they want..
    I seem to be the best friend to people that I hate..

I'm sure there's something wrong with me but can't change it..

• A good friend of mine once said "The funniest people are also the saddest people." I was like "WTF???" His swift reply: "No one can make them laugh, they already know the punchline".

๑۩۞۩๑ Made in Hell, finished in Transylvania ๑۩۞۩๑

iSmoke
    • djgizmoe said...
    • Subscriber
    • 13 May 2007, 01:07
    I'm really surprised there's so little trolling here. Maybe it's a credit to Last.FM, I don't know. As for me, I'm up and down. My wife turned very mean after the birth of our son last year, and it was probably the roughest I've had it - basically no escape from it if I ever wanted to see my kid again. But things are getting better.

My advice: Get out. Go to jazz bars, art galleries, libraries. Read some Bertrand Russell. Avoid church and chat rooms. Find some artists you like in a genre you generally hate. If all else fails, go to a doctor; I dated a girl with chronic depression in college (for five very trying years), and it turned out it she had a severe hormonal imbalance.

"There is nothing more noble than impassioned nonsense."
    Resident Ongaku Otaku - Music Advice Center
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 May 2007, 00:01
    ilikepudding said:
    A good friend of mine once said "The funniest people are also the saddest people." I was like "WTF???" His swift reply: "No one can make them laugh, they already know the punchline".

oh wow, that's good! I can see myslef right there..

• mrvica said...
    • User
    • 15 May 2007, 13:55
    i think that i don't have to overwhelm my friends and others with my sadness... it's just my thing, and i will deal with it my way...

but i am happy when others see me... and it's not hard to be...

• My behaviour changed the last weeks and months. I always hid my sadness in public. But it appears to be that I can't raise enough strength to keep myself smiling. Maybe I should leave the group soon as I can't fulfill the premises for it. I don't know.

disco sucks. fuck everything

<< Dart Players and Dart Lovers >>
  • i'm sad dude, really

• life is for the most part okay, but i'm still depressed as hell.

"A telephone pole is an edited tree." -Barrett Watten
    • Sylias said...
    • User
    • 11 Jun 2007, 19:40
    well...

I got some problems with myself, my personality and the fact that I can´t stand the human nature but at the same time I´m a human...
    So I can´t realy stand myself... but have to life with it... which makes me quiete depressed whenever I think about it...

Which I usually supress by doing other thinks... making fun of things... acting like I enjoy life and sometimes even do that because I managed to forgett the thing above ( and some more other stuff ) for a short little happy while...

So... mainly I joined the group because of that reason... should be clear enough ( if you can understand my, as I think not that great english for which I can only apologize... I´m so sorry... )

• hell_roasted said:
    i think too much.. the more i think, the heavier the sadness.. tt's how it goes i guess

You said it.

• gnrmcr said...
    • User
    • 5 Jul 2007, 01:07
    * hell_roasted said...

i think too much.. the more i think, the heavier the sadness.. tt's how it goes i guess

I couldn't agree more...That's why I've stopped thinking...

• each day is easier when you fake your way through it instead of everyone making a fuss over you because you're sad.

shme
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.