So... What your friends say about your music?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Jul 2010, 19:47
    They say something along the lines of 'ZoMgz AlL iT iS iS aBoUt SaTan AnD HoW dEy LuV tO hAvE sEx WiTh SaTaN AND aLl DeY dO iZ sCrEaM iN suM rAnDoM mIC lulz Go lIsTeN tO bIeBeR'
    I really should get new friends...

• when drived by my car with my friends(and listened in my car's audio)
    they said
    "your all musics are english only! I can not understand!"

▲If atmosphere doesn't improve, I will never support here!▲

▲▲If you want to FRIENDS..PLEASE READ FIRST! - MOST IMPORTANT ↓↓↓▲▲

▲I DON'T WANT WIMPISH person who cannot talk with me!!▲
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Aug 2010, 18:15
    "WTF, THIS ISN'T MUSIC, THIS IS TERRIBLE NOISE!"
    and then i answer
    "HELL YEAH!"

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Aug 2010, 22:46
    "I know you have better tastes in music but I don't really care because I'm not gonna listen to it." or "That's hardcore but here listen to this!" *insert crap emo band*

• A_Gati пишет:
    But I don't worry about this, cos I think that everybody should listen to what he like, no what like his friends ;3.

+1

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2010, 14:43
    "You aren't troo". Roflmao. o.o :3

• my some music-friends and my mother said...
    "sometimes,your music tastes are crazy"

• ''Sorry, I don't live in the past.''
    ''Why don't these bands have any breakdowns?''

• They don't really say anything. They don't really care.

• Remebered

Friend-Where you download this songs?
    Me-(I called websites where I download music)
    F-Need to hack those sites and delete music from there

F1-What are you listening to?
    M-(Showed them my playlist)
    after checking out my artists
    F1,F2 - Blah, blah, blah...
    F1 to F2-I think that all artists here is Max (my name), who made all this tracks on FruityLoops

• omg,what a horror...

Don't panic (no, not yet)
    I know I'm the one (you want to forget)
  • "can not understand..."

Me and my family likes European and U.S.A musics than Japanese musics.
    but,
    Japanese is English-Allergy.

Because,
    in school,only the grammar of examination.
    and,
    Japanese doesn't speak English in daily life...

some Japanese people doesn't understand difference between U.S.A culture and European culture either...
    (>_<)

• dood there is so much better music out there
    i only like U2 high

• They say it's quiet, relaxing, boring, identical, and your music is SUCKS! :D

• They say it's quiet, relaxing, boring, identical, and your music is SUCKS! :D

• Hm... depends what I am currently listening when together with my friends:
    Listening to Metal, they say : Heey, you're one crazy, aggressive Motherfucker, how can you only hear this noise ? (Annotation: I am one of the most calm cautious in our clique)
    Listening to HipHop: Heey you Wanksta. Stop that Shit, Rapping is retarded, all the G's with their big pants and all that shit (one thing i ask myself then: have they ever explored rap/HipHop Artists beyond charts/Mainstream with interesting beat patterns and deep lyrics ?)
    Listening to Jazz / Classical Music / etc.(kind of other stuff like soundtrack, singer/songwriter): You listen to stuff my parents/grandaddy/ freaks would hear... How lame/crazy/

Srsly, they themselves hear only what is trendy at the Moment. No Sense for real, handmade Music besides the fact that they lack. If you ask someone what they do hear, i would normally expect Things like: Indie/Folk/Classical/Reggae/Metal/Techno...
    but they are throwing names at me i dunno, but after looking at the current top50, I recognize them.
    These Situations make me facepalm innerly always.

• "never heard of them."

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Jun 2011, 13:24
    '0.0 What is that?! You & Ur music are really strange, why don't you listen to Ke$ha, Lady Gaga or Justin Bieber? He's/she's sooo sweet. *.*'

-.-
    People who are in my class or just are near to me, are pseudo-rasta-asshols, cause they' listen to Kamil Bednarek or sweet girls without any style. But, don't worry, they're fucking rich bithes with very, very easy life. Fuck them.

• "NO WAY AN I LISTENING TO THAT CRAP!!!!" :(

~BVB ARMY***
  • "don't have nothing better?"

"I can't understand nothing here, go listen good musics"

bla, bla, bla. ~

• "Beethoven? Mozart? Bach? Are you seriously bro? How can you listen to this type of music? It puts everybody to sleep and it doesn't have any "substance" whatsoever. Don't you listen to anything that's interesting or at least what's out now?"

My response- : | .....Bullshit. (That's pretty much I can say for that awful comment about my musical taste to my "friends". I still don't get why they think it's abnormal for me to listen and enjoy classical and opera music...)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Jun 2012, 11:00
    "ugh why do you love Rammstein? they sing in german!"

• most of my friends in the main group i hang out with thought the 90s sucked for music. it was my favorite decade of music, damn it. we all grew up in the 90s which confuses me even more.

theres a bar where i live that has 90s night every friday. i went to 90s night at a bar 2 fridays in a row. the 2nd nights playlist was pretty much the same as the 1st. i got annoyed with that and made a comment to my friend about it and he said something like "well yeah, these are the only songs from the 90s that people will like." i wanted to smack him.

• "Turn that shit off!"

• They say that I have depression because of music I listen to. It's like saying that I'm pale because I drank milk. Annoying fucks.

go away and don't ask
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.