Check your compatibility against the user above you!

• JXEYES said...
    • User
    • 18 Apr 2012, 22:13

Check your compatibility against the user above you!

You know what to do, right?

• SdifOdh said...
    • User
    • 19 Apr 2012, 14:19
    Your musical compatibility with JXEYES is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Lana Del Rey, deadmau5, Crystal Castles, The Prodigy and UNKLE.

Uh, nice. Especially UNKLE and Crystal Castles.

• Your musical compatibility with SdifOdh is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes The Mars Volta, Electric Wizard, The Black Angels, Burzum and Kyuss.

not bad at all, my good sir.

• Your musical compatibility with FickleDickory is Medium

Music you have in common includes Tame Impala, Pixies, Surfer Blood, The National and Explosions In The Sky.

Pretty cool

• Your musical compatibility with wisteriaa is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Pixies, Joy Division, Beirut, The Beatles and Arctic Monkeys.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Apr 2012, 07:13
    Your musical compatibility with UrbanFervor is Super

Music you have in common includes The Olivia Tremor Control, David Bowie, The Flaming Lips, Neutral Milk Hotel and Pixies.

Awesome!!

• SdifOdh said...
    • User
    • 22 Apr 2012, 14:27
    Your musical compatibility with rtr3nch is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Pink Floyd, Air, Led Zeppelin, Gorillaz and The Black Keys.

Really nice!

• Your musical compatibility with SdifOdh is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Angerfist, deadmau5, Massive Attack, Beastie Boys and Tenacious D.

Not bad.

Your average, ordinary super-human...
    • JXEYES said...
    • User
    • 25 Apr 2012, 01:22

Your musical compatibility with PenguinKenny is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Parov Stelar, Noisia, Blockhead, Hot Chip and deadmau5.

• Your musical compatibility with JXEYES is LOW

Music you have in common includes Childish Gambino, The xx, Aesop Rock, Grizzly Bear and Ratatat.

• Your musical compatibility with Wreckineyez is HIGH

Music you have in common includes Kid Cudi, Kanye West, Mumford & Sons, Sublime and Jay-Z.

• Your musical compatibility with Nobody-Home is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes The Flaming Lips, The Black Keys, Andrew Bird, Pink Floyd and Burial.

• SdifOdh said...
    • User
    • 2 May 2012, 00:23
    Your musical compatibility with libraryatnight is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Lana Del Rey, The Mars Volta, Tool, Nine Inch Nails and Black Sabbath.

Awesome!

• Your musical compatibility with SdifOdh is HIGH

Music you have in common includes Shpongle, deadmau5, Electric Wizard, Tenacious D and Queens of the Stone Age.

Shpongle and EW! didn't expect that.

• Your musical compatibility with ChrisSoper1 is SUPER

Music you have in common includes OFWGKTA, Slightly Stoopid, Bassnectar, Tyler, The Creator and Feed Me

I haven't listend to System of a Down in awhile are you going to see them in concert?

Its gunna be crazy!

• SdifOdh said...
    • User
    • 12 May 2012, 14:02
    Your musical compatibility with mountainmantra is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Tool, Nine Inch Nails, deadmau5, UKF Music and Pendulum.

• Your musical compatibility with SdifOdh is LOW

Music you have in common includes The Black Keys, Jack Johnson, Sigur Rós, Kings of Leon and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

I'm so sorry :'(

• puzzo93 said...
    • User
    • 21 May 2012, 22:22

Your musical compatibility with AugustRamone is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Reel Big Fish, Less Than Jake, Big D and the Kids Table, Streetlight Manifesto and Against Me!.

Haha nice! I especially like the Streetlight part. Easily one of my favorite bands.

"I may be paranoid, but no android"
  • Your musical compatibility with puzzo93 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Flying Lotus.

• Your musical compatibility with Spuddles31 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Air, Venetian Snares, Dr. Dre, Aphex Twin and Flying Lotus.

:[

• khfreek said...
    • User
    • 13 Jun 2012, 19:10
    Your musical compatibility with downthehatch is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Fleet Foxes, Saves The Day, The Magnetic Fields, Neutral Milk Hotel and Flight Of The Conchords.

Fair enough, old Saves The Day <3

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2012, 02:59
    Your musical compatibility with khfreek is Super

Music you have in common includes Childish Gambino, Frank Ocean, The Weeknd, St. Vincent and Earl Sweatshirt.

• Your musical compatibility with TheAlxEnigma is LOW
    Music you have in common includes José González, DELS, The Beatles, Foo Fighters and Howard Shore.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2012, 21:01
    Your musical compatibility with kyusslover is Low

Music you have in common includes Feed Me, Knife Party, Foster the People, Nero and Two Door Cinema Club.

• Your musical compatibility with Reggaehump is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Damian Marley, Crystal Castles, Flying Lotus, Arctic Monkeys and The Tallest Man on Earth.

The clouds clear. You can see the sky again,
    There will be the chopped of heads of Leviathan.
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.