How Many MM Songs Do You Have?

• How Many MM Songs Do You Have?

How many Modest Mouse tracks do you have in your iTunes Library/whatever music player you use? Bootlegs included. I have 179.

• damn whered you get bootlegs! i have 111 though

• i have 50. how'd you have so many?! well i only have 3 albums i guess, and they do have a lot of albums... and i only have one version of each song.

• 133.. All albums and Baron von Bullshit

The ultimate backyard guys
  • VoodooOctopus said:
    damn whered you get bootlegs! i have 111 though

TorrentSpy. Or any other Torrent site. If I'm ever there to download something else, i usually take a look if they have MM bootlegs. It's hit and miss, and their health is usually pretty bad. But ocasionally you get lucky.

• I have 151... I'm missing a few of their EPs (like Interstate 8) but I have around 20 live tracks and a few older, "unreleased" songs.

• tomivav said...
    • User
    • 26 Oct 2006, 18:35
    abou 150 maybe there's a few repeting songs, but I would say 150...

Peace and love.
    • KJSmith said...
    • User
    • 30 Oct 2006, 04:09

MM and Downloads

I have 6 of their albums and 97 songs...its a work in progress. Utorrent is a good site to get tunes from, but support modest mouse by buying their stuff :D I found that is the best site. great health and lots of seeds. Good Luck!

• 170. All stuff you can buy in Germany (where i live) and some "imports" inkl. japanese "night on the sun" :)

• Meroin said...
    • User
    • 4 Nov 2006, 04:09
    460 or so. That includes about 25 live shows and every album.

And still, I cannot get enough...

• 89 songs in my iTunes library.
    I'm missing most of SSS and Baron vonBullshit Rides Again, that would easily put it over a hundred. And I tried not to include more than one version of the songs (I have multiples of Float On and Neverending Math Equation, and that's it).

Oh, and I have 'South of Heaven', but I listed it as a Califone song, so I guess I technically have 90 MM songs.

I accidentilly deleted "Buttons to Push The Buttons" from my computer, so now it's gooooone fowever ='(

• not counting the songs that they repeat on their EP's I have 91 :-/

need more

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Feb 2007, 18:57
    iTunes says I have over 400, but that includes all the live/bootlegs/demo/cover/tribute "albums". Anything that you can't buy in stores I got off my friends on soulseek.

• About 250, but I haven't finished with all of the bootlegs yet! I still have a lot of work to do :)

• 114 songs from 8 albums. But no bootlegs...yet

witty comment
  • I've only got 107... which is some bootlegs and 5 albums.

Brought to you by me.
  • 4 albums

These is a long drive for nothing
    Moon and antarctica
    we were dead before the ship sank
    lonesome crowded west.

imma probably download one to two more in a bit

• just Dled 3 more albums :D

• Wow, since last time I posted... I now have 201 tracks.

Brought to you by me.
    • kimpled said...
    • User
    • 8 Sep 2007, 17:17
    i have 142. all albums and a couple of rares.

• Nobler said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2007, 23:55
    142. Where do you get all of these live shows? I've only seen like 1 or 2.

• I have about 400, the live shows are pretty accessible through click on a year and if you see an audio link you can download the entire show.

• Torcio said...
    • User
    • 28 Jun 2008, 23:00
    I have 213. Loads of bootlegs and three live dvds., I think it's like that. Has loads of bootlegs and DvDs.

• MM songs,

modest mouse=132
    ugly casanova=14

Thank you all, very much,
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Jul 2008, 02:11
    I have 42.

I have about half of lonesome crowded west, half of long drive, 5 from the moon and antartica and a few random songs. The only hole album I have is We were Dead before the ship even sank.

If anyone feels like sending me tracks/albums feel free, you all seem to have everythign they ever made.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.