LET THE GREAT EXPERIMENT BEGIN!!!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Apr 2008, 22:57

LET THE GREAT EXPERIMENT BEGIN!!!

I don't really know what we all could talk about here but what I do know is now we have a place to go to not know what to say. And to me, that has been one of my hopes for mankind. Together, we can make a difference. Now have at it.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Apr 2008, 23:46
    I want nachos.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Apr 2008, 23:50
    water is nice when you want it on you. if it's raining and you would rather it not be, then that is called a shitty day.

• CheckTheBeat said:
    I want nachos.

I have plenty of cheeses and little circular containers of tortilla chip strips. Separately.

This group name just reminds me of how Eric McCormack / Will from Will & Grace appeared on a late-night show discussing his stint on Broadway.

Playing the titular role in The Music Man, Eric had his fly down during a musical number. So a fellow castmember leaned over and intimated, "Dr. Hill, your fly is down." Eric mused there were 77 trombones onstage that night...har har.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Apr 2008, 06:50
    yeah, cheese

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Apr 2008, 01:06
    I have a new avatar because I'm neat.

er...

I want some more involvement here, people!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Apr 2008, 01:12
    you are very neat. i wish there was more involvement too. but i don't know, let's give away free sushi for each post.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Apr 2008, 02:15

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Apr 2008, 05:55
    this is the samurai way. lawls wagons

• i like to eat nachos in my little red wagon....

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.