Last t-shirt you bougt

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Jul 2006, 15:13

Last t-shirt you bougt

As stated in the topic.

For me it was Drudkh t-shirt one size too big (XL) even though I am 1.74, which actually sucks.

• A rather nice BattleroaR large shirt, it's too big.

• A Rotterdam Terror Corps shirt, since metal shirts are XXL I deceided to go with Hardcore shirts ;) (besides that, my musical taste is pretty open)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Jul 2006, 19:51
    A really nice Ulver t-shirt (Perdition City).
    I was lucky enough to find the only Ulver t-shirt in the whole city where i live, and it actually fitted nicely (I use large).

• Foo Figters Malibu T-Shirt and fits nicelly. Large.
    Had a large from Jack Daniels I think my house fits in that one.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Jul 2006, 22:48
    It was a flowery button-shirt for which I paid only 3 euros and I cut the sleeves off because it's no weather for long sleeves.

When it comes to merchandise, I think my Darkthrone hoodie (Sardonic wrath) is my most recent. It's too big, but for a hoodie, I like that, so I can use it instead of a jacket when I go outside when it's cold.

I do have a kickass old black leather motorcycle jacket with a big Bathory backpatch though...

• I got two Testament t-shirts when seeing them live. One is a Disciples Of The Watch t-shirt and the others is one for The New Order (They're both small O.o)

• Your icon is the best!

I'm still waiting for Impaled Northern Moonforest shirts to be printed. They'll probably be XXXXXXXL, so nobody can fit them, that would be grim and frostbitten! :[

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Jul 2006, 20:39
    tr00.

:O @ Angel of Hell. I can never find any small-sized shirts, let alone at concerts! :O

The only bandshirt I really fit comfortably is an unofficial Immortal shirt (Damned in black) that I bought at a market somewhere on holiday in Italy...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Jul 2006, 20:54
    Digiwolf said:
    Had a large from Jack Daniels I think my house fits in that one.

That's my favourite whiskey!

About IMN:
    Are they really going to print these or is this another joke ? (I wouldn't be suprised..)
    Still it is more tr00 to make an inverted church logo yourself

Edited by a deleted user on 20 Jul 2006, 10:34
  • I'm surprised I fit small though, but medium works good too, large is too big.... That would be awesome if they do print INM t-shirts... I bet even the Necrowizard would get one, same with the Necroyeti, Necrobobsledders and the Moongoat.

• No Black_lilly its not a joke. See for youre self.
    http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7175/107346aox3.jpg

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Jul 2006, 10:27
    But I was talking about Impaled Northern Moonforest t shirts not Jack Daniels' ones :D

• oops

• Drudkh - Mavka size L a small L so i'm happy happy.

• The last shirt I bought was an Opeth shirt, MEDIUM SIZE! :D

I love this group, I've had this problem forever, I am not, nor will I most likely ever be comfortable large let alone XXL.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Jul 2006, 23:51
    Well my man, you've come to the right place then. :D
    I'm fucking tiny... 1.63 metres in length, and very thin too.

• hopelesslyhip said:
    Well my man, you've come to the right place then. :D
    I'm fucking tiny... 1.63 metres in length, and very thin too.

1.63?! shit that's not tall at all :)

i'm atleast 1.84 or something around that so larger sizes don't look like dresses... but i'm thin as hell.
    so I get the pleasure of getting to short shirts when I order the correct size haha

• How many feet are in a meter? 'Cause I know I'm right about 6' 0" but I have no clue how many meters that is.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Jul 2006, 22:34
    1 foot = 0.3048 meter, that means, well..

I used a counter http://www.daimi.au.dk/~ace/smartStuff/foottometer.html,which says you`re about 1.82 tall :D

• well not really metal.. but I wanna write it here anyways haha.

Kiss - Solo album faces Large
    Kiss - Not dead yet Large

• Chobbsy said...
    • User
    • 1 Aug 2006, 18:01
    hey just joined last t shirts i got were opeth, slipknot and faith no more. I had to get a large in some of them though, bit annoying.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Aug 2006, 16:12
    I orderd a Sotajumala - Death Metal Finland t-shirt size L

• I got a Squirrels Gone Wild t-shirt, and a couple weeks ago I got a Cthulhu t-shirt.

• Make A Change... Kill Yourself T-shirt size M \o/

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.