Carry on boozing...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Aug 2009, 07:05
    if he was asian it was jeff.

ahh, you're the second friend i know who's been talking about recent run ins with jeff...

• It''s not even 11am but you fuckers sure do make me thirsty.

• social drinking = fail

• bbblood said...
    • User
    • 20 Aug 2009, 10:19
    anti-social = winner

Last night Tyskie and then some local organic bitter. But I was really jealous of my girlfriend who had this awesome Bavarian brew.

• shitty watered down beer at the uni bar

• friend's brother made mead, which was interesting... a little too clean tasting for me, i suspect it usually tastes different. tastes like the smell of dial soap. his chardonay was good though

and fuck, i can waste my loner time on way more things then drinking, though its usually spent sleeping.

• what is your favourite gin? mine is bombay sapphire - i'm fairly sure its what angels drink.

party on Wayne
  • i've had bombay sapphire and tonic, that was good, but i try to avoid gin, rum and vodka to prevent bad things... bad, bad things

• Origine is my favourite Gin but expensive ($50au) so bombay sapphire in most cases will more than suffice

• origine you say? hmm so is that an aussie thing cus i ain't heard of it.. BS is pricey but i got me a cheap bottle of duty free at home - £7, amazing. Timmitus - gin is mother's ruin! but soooo nice right?

party on Wayne
  • It's a French brand but according to the where to find section of their site http://www.originespirits.com/ it is only sold in Aus and US.
    They put out small limited batches of 1200 cases so noise fags should like it.

Also they have a cork lid not a screw top which is much fancier in my eyes.

• bbblood said...
    • User
    • 26 Aug 2009, 09:57
    sofiesea said:
    what is your favourite gin? mine is bombay sapphire - i'm fairly sure its what angels drink.

Yeah Bombay Sapphire for sure, sometimes Gordons or that other London one. Gin tends to send me over the edge completely if I have one after many beers.

• bbblood said...
    • User
    • 26 Aug 2009, 09:58
    Although a friend and myself polished off a whole bottle of Bombay Sapphire one Christmas Eve.

• "mines a gin n slim please"! what an expression! that london gin stuff is so baseline .. cheap though which i guess is the idea .. that origine stuff, wow i really wanna bottle!! anyone reading this who knows me should buy me some for my birthday in october, thanking you in advance friends!

next question: whats the cheapest you've ever gone for cider? come on, 'fess up, we've all been there right? mine harks back to my days in manchester, paying a pound for a bottle of 'white lighting' and smuggling it in to gigs.. sigh, to be a student again..

party on Wayne
    • bbblood said...
    • User
    • 26 Aug 2009, 12:28
    White Ace, or as it's sometimes known White Race. Ha!

Merrydown,

K Cider

White Lightning

Ye Olde English

No shame in them.

• bbblood said...
    • User
    • 26 Aug 2009, 12:29
    One pound a bottle for White Lightning is a rip, unless its for a litre bottle.

• yeah yeah a litre.. why, do you think a pound to get pissed is too much?

party on Wayne
  • Tanqueray gin for me ,

thanks

• Smirnon said...
    • User
    • 28 Aug 2009, 07:43
    haha @ mead. got instant mental image of some germanic tribe dancing around a woodfire and getting all merry and stuff.

i guess i've read too much fantasy novels in my youngster years :\

anime avatar users fuck off
    • bbblood said...
    • User
    • 28 Aug 2009, 09:08
    sofiesea said:
    yeah yeah a litre.. why, do you think a pound to get pissed is too much?

Hah, it would be too much if it was the standard size bottle but for a Litre then £1 is perfect.

I've not tried this stuff for ages...

• bbblood said...
    • User
    • 28 Aug 2009, 09:09
    Smirnon said:
    haha @ mead. got instant mental image of some germanic tribe dancing around a woodfire and getting all merry and stuff.

i guess i've read too much fantasy novels in my youngster years :\

I think, but I may be wrong that most Mead originated from England.

We had a nice bottle of mead with our dinner party a while back. Good times.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Sep 2009, 04:54
    a big ass bottle of black velvet whiskey and coca-cola.. i wish it was coca something else, though.

• ask tim allen

• bbblood said...
    • User
    • 7 Sep 2009, 14:16
    uuuuhhh ug ug arghh... etc...

• *looks over fence*
    those are some fat rails there, neighbour.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.