Why have you chosen iTunes?

• Its WMP's fault.

My Twitter - @ohitsanAZN
    My YouTube - 71KR117
  • Because i have an Ipod. But i also would use it if a havnt. Its easy to use when you know it good. It looks great and it hase the Itunesstore with all the Podcasts etc.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Sep 2010, 17:07
    Because it's very easy to use and nicer than WMP avaiable in Windows.

• I started using it when I bought my first iPod shuffle..
    it's the best music software imo.. especially when you're on MAC or u're using iPod/iPhone etc..
    besides.. Once you go Mac, you never go back;)

Right Foot Forward.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Sep 2010, 08:21
    айпод=)

• By accident, really.

Got it bundled with a download of QuickTime Player back in 2004. I quickly grew attached to it, and it was my primary music player from then until 2006, when I switched from Windows XP to Ubuntu Linux, but I always missed it. Amarok comes very close to it, but nothing beats iTunes in terms of simplicity and cohesion.

Now, using Windows 7, I'm able to use it once more, and it feels like coming back to my old home.

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point is to change it." - Karl Marx
  • Came with the Mac, but the simplicity make it better than the rest

cheers Kanto Sho
  • Because it's comfortable and simple. The iTunes store is an awesome plus too.

• I chose iTunes because I was getting an iPod for my birthday a few years ago.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Dec 2010, 01:30
    Looks great, best option for syncing music with my iPhone and I have a MacBook so just seems to be the option to go for!

• I planned to buy an iPhone about a year ago. (Never bought it)

I already started building a huge music library and iTunes was just the best program because it's so easy to use.

"I'm the son of rage and love, the Jesus of Suburbia"
    Billie Joe Armstrong - Green Day
  • While syncing my iPod is the most obvious idea, I learned you can do that with other players as well. What kept me using iTunes is it's way to organize most of your media, the iTunes store is a wonderful plus, and simply, it's a powerful player that can do pretty much everything.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Mar 2011, 23:35
    Came with the Mac +1

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Mar 2011, 17:32
    Because its better for make Ipods and easy for edit song information n_n

• Yizahi said...
    • User
    • 19 Apr 2011, 23:19
    Switched from Apollo player years ago because it looked like a straight upgrade at that time. Now I still use it because of it's "songs, not files" philosophy. And "grid view" is just epic, completely compensate for messed up "album list" in v.10.

• Winamp vs iTunes

I'm forced now to use Winamp since there is no iTunes version for XP 64bit. I have to use Winamp now for the next couple of weeks until I can afford a new machine.

And I have to say: If you usually use iTunes, Winamp is bullshit. Wanted to listen to music and it took me ages to find the artist, the layout is soo bad.....

iTunes seems to be, and probably is the best program for music.....

It's not about where you're from, it's about where you're at!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Jun 2011, 22:12
    Well, I didn't choose it. It came along with my iPhone. No iTunes = no apps.
    Since f2k is not compatibile with iOS5, I must use this crap to sync music.

Apple iTunes? More like Apple ResourceHog.

Edited by a deleted user on 6 Nov 2011, 15:42
    • Wilwa said...
    • User
    • 4 Jul 2011, 21:58
    Working on a Mac
    Have iPhone
    The simplicity
    Nice, neat organisation
    I love the smart playlists

• Came with the Mac +2
    It's very simple once you get used to it, I like the Genius feature, I can scrobble songs from the iPod without problems, I LOVE the Cover Flow view and the iTunes Store.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Oct 2011, 02:06
    Grid View is pretty gorgeous looking.

• bmoukta said...
    • User
    • 8 Dec 2011, 00:43
    i buy music from the itunes store and it handles my large music collection very well. being on a mac, i think, is not a real reason to be using itunes. there are plenty of alternatives. none as good as itunes, though, aesthetically. cog and enqueue are my two alternate choices.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Apr 2012, 21:29
    Because it's very esthetic and solid. I sync iPhone and iPod Classic with it. iTunes is the best, competitive players are ugly.

• i use it becoue of my iphone. To listen to music on computer i normally use other as WMP,or Spotify. It depends. use itunes to sync music files and photos transfer trough my iphone.

• " c'è ancora spazio per amare" andrea alfiero

• Because it's the best software to sync my iPod with. Since I've started using it I've come to love it's smart playlists for generating my playlists.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.