Why have you chosen iTunes?

• Why have you chosen iTunes?

It's interesting to know, for what do you like iTunes and why do you prefer it other players?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Aug 2009, 17:08

iTunes is great for storing cd's you already have, and for making lists of all the songs on them. However, you should check out LastFM or MySpace or Jango or Pandora if you are more interested in discovering new or previously unknown material. I have deleted my iTunes collection several times because it takes up too much memory space on the computer. Winamp and Shoutcast are useful as well. There are several other sites such as blip.fm and ilike.

• it looks good, i can play my music and sync my ipod with it that's already engough^^
    winamp is also a good player

• because of the ipod sync and the different ways to explore the music library (cover flow, album view, etc)... although I think ir really necessary a new GUI

• Millahi said...
    • User
    • 12 Sep 2009, 09:08
    Cause it's easy :). WinAmp is not a good player >.<

• I have 3 iPods and its just easier to use, I've always thought so even before I got an iPod

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Sep 2009, 07:42
    I have chosen iTunes because it's the simplest player I've ever used. And also because of my iPod lol

• Because of my iPod :)

• Because of ipod and it's easy to use

>; |
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Nov 2009, 23:56
    Even though I don't have an iPod, I just like the simplicity of it and its sleek interface but it's a resource hog and doesn't let me organize my library as I would like. It's funny to see how people just stick to iTunes because of their iPod's.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Nov 2009, 22:30
    Cause of Iphone, nice layout and that it automatically changes name of the songs to right ones^^. It's also easy to use.

• Because I'm working with a mac.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Nov 2009, 22:20
    Because I bought an iPod and since that time I love it.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Nov 2009, 01:51
    It's easy to manage and it just does everything that I need it to do. Plus I love the Cover Flow feature.

• It is easy to use and looks good. And since I have an Ipod I'm now bound to it anyway :p

• iTunes lacks some important features for me like queue list, but I still haven't found a good replacement player for Mac OS X so I'm stuck with it for now.

• ProTact said...
    • User
    • 9 Jun 2010, 17:41
    Because I'm working with a mac.
    Same here.
    But I'd prefer Winamp if it was built for OS X.

• I started using iTunes because of the great UI, and the problems Windows MediaPlayer had at that time. Then I stayed because it contained my library with my play data and ratings.

But... only support for mp3, mp4 and alac, and a lot of useless clutter software.
    So now I'm migrating to foobar2000.
    It's a lot of work to get the data migrated, followed by customizing to get my freedom back.

But still, a great UI

• It's cool..... simple.... easy to use love it <3

There is music in the air, music all round us: the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require.

• lyricola said:
    Because I'm working with a mac.

Same here. Still, as soon as Foobar2000 is released for Mac, I will use that. :-)

• aylion said...
    • User
    • 23 Jun 2010, 17:06
    because of my iPod syncing..and it's easier to import all your tracks

• because I have an iPod, and I found it a unique player!!!! :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Jul 2010, 00:33
    Because of smart playlists, it's easy to search and it copies and organizes all songs automatically.

• - My iPod touch
    - And the fact that after I started using it I've bought over 200 albums from iTunes store. Of course there is aac decoder in Win7, but it's just easier to iTunes.

I have to use Winamp also because of my 12000+ song library.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Aug 2010, 12:11
    ...because I'm using a Mac. :D

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.