Free iStore account without creditcard

• Free iStore account without creditcard

I don't know if this is well known, but in case it's not, I'll post it here.

If you want an istore account without a creditcard, just look for a free app and "buy" it. When asked for creating an account, click yes.
    At the payment method window click none, activate your account with the link in the email you get. That's it.

I'm in Germany and can only use the german store with one account, because of my german adress, but with an other account with an fake american adress I can use the US store as well.
    You still need a creditcard if you want to buy anything from the store (so you can't buy anything in foreign stores, because of the adress of the credit card (stupid region check)), but you can get all the free stuff, use Genius and download covers.

• Works perfectly!

• noo_dog said...
    • User
    • 31 May 2009, 11:13
    wow that's great, thanks! Didn't think it was possible without subverting the system

Sex is slavery, depravity is emancipation.
  • don't work for me can't find anywhere to click none - itunes demand me to choose a credit card

cheers Kanto Sho
  • @ kanto_sho you have to set your country to US first - it's important.
    Then go to app store, and try do download random FREE app..
    After that create new account..and there has to be "none" option.
    Did it like 2 days ago and it worked perfectly.

Right Foot Forward.
  • I've click none but nothing happens. "Accessing itunes store" and then nothing.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.