New iTunes coming in October

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Sep 2012, 20:47

New iTunes coming in October

A completely redesigned player. A newly remodeled store. And even more iCloud features. The new iTunes looks easy, because it is easy.
    Apple – iTunes – This is iTunes like you’ve never seen it before.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Sep 2012, 22:26
    wow, i'm excited for this~

• I am not really exited about this. This looks like a huge change and I hate changes. Especially when they are done to something I am using for years. I love the list of tracks without covers on the side and I also never used CoverFlow or anything like that. I hope I can still have my list of tracks as they are now.
    I could deal with the missing sidebar, but I guess I won't update as soon as the new iTunes is out as I always did. I will wait a while this time and see if there are other people like me out there to give me feedback if the new design really is that great......

It's not about where you're from, it's about where you're at!
  • Apple postpones the release until november. Not sad about this... They can postpone it forever if they want. What I read about the new release so far looks like the new iTunes will be shit!

It's not about where you're from, it's about where you're at!
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.