1.2.1 test 2

• Damaged said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2006, 21:49

1.2.1 test 2

Download

Fixed iPod subs with iTunes 7.

Thank Apple for silently changing the iTunes AppleScript dictionary definition and breaking it in the first place!

• waaah, it didn't work for me. crap, I just tried to submit over 300 tracks and got the "tracks too short" message again.

• Damaged said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2006, 22:07
    The update only addresses future syncing with your iPod, not past syncs that may have been cached.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Sep 2006, 00:00
    Thanks for the quick update! It's great to know that iScrobbler is still healthily developed / maintained.

• Damaged said:
    The update only addresses future syncing with your iPod, not past syncs that may have been cached.

excellent. thanks!

• The quick update is super appreciated!

• peterthepiper said:
    The quick update is super appreciated!

Super-duper!

• Actually, I'm now getting the spam protection alert all the time now: Some tracks you submitted have not been added to your profile for the following reason:Spam protection triggered: You submitted a track dated earlier than your last submission.

Anyone else getting that?

• Tracks are still submitting fine though.

• Have you checked both your computer's and iPod's clocks?

• How weird. This morning it is not doing it. Very strange.

BTW: It was happening when playing tracks from iTunes, not my iPod.

• eagle42 said...
    • User
    • 17 Sep 2006, 10:38
    Just out of curiosity, is the source code available for download somewhere? The latest I could find on the audioscrobbler SVN was for version 0.6.4, which is already two years old...

• CacNie said...
    • User
    • 17 Sep 2006, 14:49
    brilliant! thanks so much!

[insert witty remark here]
    • Damaged said...
    • User
    • 17 Sep 2006, 14:56
    Source: http://sourceforge.net/projects/audioscrobbler. Follow the CVS link from there.

• Thanks, Damaged, for handling the problem so quickly, and for working on the plug-in!

• pica19 said...
    • User
    • 19 Sep 2006, 11:48
    working perfect now.

D2
    • billmcb said...
    • Subscriber
    • 19 Sep 2006, 15:37

This is still not working for me...

In fact, now every track I play (not just iPod) gives me the "track too short" error message.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Sep 2006, 07:12
    The fix worked yesterday . Now the cache of songs are there but can't be submitted because last fm still thinks that they are too short. What am I missing?
    Running osx 10.3.9, iTunes 7.0 and trying to submit my days plays from my ipod.

• Damaged said:

• ezears said...
    • User
    • 25 Sep 2006, 01:24
    ericorbit said:
    waaah, it didn't work for me. crap, I just tried to submit over 300 tracks and got the "tracks too short" message again.

Me too. Two days' worth of music lost. Just on my ipod.
    I downloaded test 2 but it's still not working.

edit: test 2 version now works for me. Thought I'd be burning the midnight oil trying to figure this out!

• Damaged said...
    • User
    • 25 Sep 2006, 20:14
    ezears said:
    ericorbit said:
    waaah, it didn't work for me. crap, I just tried to submit over 300 tracks and got the "tracks too short" message again.

Me too. Two days' worth of music lost. Just on my ipod.
    I downloaded test 2 but it's still not working.

edit: test 2 version now works for me. Thought I'd be burning the midnight oil trying to figure this out!

Damaged said:

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Sep 2006, 22:11
    Damaged said:

So let me get this straight songs that are stored in the recently played playlist cannot be submited? A;so could you define " future syncing" .
    Thanks

• Damaged said...
    • User
    • 26 Sep 2006, 18:26
    You have to take that post in context. It was made in response to those assuming that songs cached by *earlier* versions would be accepted. They will not be. Once you upgrade to test2 it will store cached songs correctly. Older version did not and test2 does not correct those bad entries.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Sep 2006, 22:58
    I got it working however my hard drive keeps reverting back to iScrobbler 1.2 and thats were I run into trouble. Any suggestions as to why it always reverts back to the older one?

• Damaged said...
    • User
    • 28 Sep 2006, 01:41
    summerisle2 said:
    I got it working however my hard drive keeps reverting back to iScrobbler 1.2 and thats were I run into trouble. Any suggestions as to why it always reverts back to the older one?

You have multiple copies installed, and the one set to auto-launch when you login is the older version. Find the old version, delete it, and move the new version into its place.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.