• User
    • 19 Aug 2008, 11:43

Scrobble From iPhone 2.0.x on Cydia

Scrobble 1.0 by Torry Hoyle on Cydia
    Based on MobileScrobbler

Scrobble Tunes
    Scrobble EDGE/Wifi/3G
    Scrobble Podcasts

Scrobbling Only, For Listening Radio Get the Last.fm App : Download from iTunes Store

• wow how is this possible?....and where did it go?

• Sw3eT said...
    • User
    • 22 Aug 2008, 02:58
    I just tried it. It works very well.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Aug 2008, 11:02
    I didn't work for me in the beginning, I think it's because I've checked the "debug-box" which don't lets you uncheck it. A simple app and it does the job, at least better than the desktop app which is swallowing at least fifty percent of my scrobbles.

• I'm on my second day with my jailbroken iPhone.

I won't lie and say that it has been perfect, because there have been some issues--Mostly lag--I suspect Winterboard. I may just dump the themes and see if those problems go away.

I'm not sure exactly what made me decide to do this, because just last week as saying that I wouldn't do it, but I'm glad that I did.

Scrobbling on my phone is awesome! NES is pretty cool too. ;)

Overall, I'm glad that I took the chance.

A quick warning to others who are considering this--If you do this, you may lose some data, so be prepared for that.

I lost all of my preference settings, notes, SMS history, saved email (i have that on my computer though), and the web shortcuts that I had on my springboard.

Next time, I will definitely use my experience from this time to be better prepared! :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Aug 2008, 17:08
    Quickpwn pretty much solves this problems as it don't requires you to load a selfmade firmware on your iphone / iTouch, but you should really expect to lose some data because you probably reformat it once or twice anyway, especially after you notice some of the flaws of the installer beta (as an example: The Beta 4, which installed via quickpwn wasn't able to automatically uninstall applications).

• I haven't touched Installer. I looked at it, but everything that I've installed has been through Cydia.

Scrobble is awesome. :)

• Download?

Where can I download it? I dont see a link...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Sep 2008, 18:54
    Have you jailbreaked your iPhone or iTouch? If yes then check the repositories (or sources, however you want to call them). Scrobbled (the newer app made by Skylar) is stored in "Ste's" Repo and Scrobble (the one depicted here) can be found in Bigboss' Repo (look for this name or "Planet-iPhones). You can find them in the "Repositories"-folder in Cydia.

• Does anyone know if there is a superior between Scrobbled, or Scrobble, or are they pretty much equal?

I tracked down my lag issue to a theme that I was using.

Everything is good now. I just need to update to 2.1 now, and I'll be happy. :)

• Rin-Kun said...
    • User
    • 13 Sep 2008, 19:20
    iPhone 2.1 = Jailbreak !!!
    http://blog.iphone-dev.org/

Scrobble for iPhone 3G/EDGE
    Scrobbled for iPhone EDGE

Edited by Rin-Kun on 15 Sep 2008, 09:53
  • Scrobble for 3G? What do you mean? I've been using Scrobble up to this point on my iPhone Edge.

Do you mean only for 2.1?

• Rin-Kun said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2008, 09:53
    Sorry !

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Nov 2008, 15:02

Damn

I just rejailbroke my phone and I can "download and install" but it doesn't show up, is this a 2.1 issue?

Scrobbled doesn't work at all now either, it shows up in the settings, but it won't scrobble anything, whenever I go back into my acount, the password is always missing too.

• Rin-Kun a dit :
    Sorry !

no dude..."Scrobble" also works with iphone edge, i have an iphone edge
    ("scrobbled" is wack...to all people,don't use this shit)

yeah i know this app... this app works really ! the best solution
    for people who have got problems, if your iphone doesn't scrobble : in "last result" , if you see "BADSESSION", just reboot your iphone

you can write in my shootbox or PM me for questions.

(si t'es Francophone, pas la peine de m'ecrire en anglais lol)

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.