best place to sing something where you're alone

• seya88 said...
    • User
    • 28 Oct 2007, 21:07

best place to sing something where you're alone

The title says all you need to know.
    Singing in the shower is banal, but who never had done it? My vote is for the car, there's nothing better then singing when you drive alone.

Edited by seya88 on 30 Oct 2007, 20:54
  • I like to sing in my room or in my bathroom , i never had tried on the car cuz im only 15 and i can't drive a car yet ¬¬ but i suposse is a good place :D

• DarkDax said...
    • User
    • 30 Oct 2007, 20:54
    Alone, at home.

• In my bedroom indeed!

I hug trees.
  • In my bedroom or when I'm using my computer - alone, obviously!

And consider me as your worst lover,
    and consider me as your sinner.
    • somand said...
    • User
    • 4 Dec 2007, 20:13
    Sometimes I sing under the shower, not so much indeed.

Once I Sang when I was shaving myself XD. But it was too difficult to not cut my skin.

I'd like to sing when i'm in the car, alone in house and somethime i wisper a song when someone is around.

Also I sing at the Disco (Alternative disco, with Rock & Metal XD) or at concert. No one can hear me so it's ok.

• of course in bathroom xD

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Jan 2008, 12:52
    Bathroom and my own room. (=

• In my own room.

I'm a creation of your mind.
  • in my room and in the street!Yes, when no one's around it's great to sing with yor headphones on!

I like things that I like, but I love everything.
  • Sometimes (rarely) in the streets if it's dark, and there's no-one to see (ie. someone's in the shadows listening to every word xD).

Most of the time in the shower, it's just too easy.
    Most of the time I listen/sing Billy Talent, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus or Avenged Sevenfold in the shower, though I can listen to most bands in big enough of a time frame.

If the house is empty, then the single best place is kitchen or living room. That's also when I'm singing the most.
    Then everything goes (usually something other than what I sing in the shower).

• seya88 said...
    • User
    • 11 Feb 2008, 23:25
    NikoTeaJay said:
    Sometimes (rarely) in the streets if it's dark, and there's no-one to see (ie. someone's in the shadows listening to every word xD).

Most of the time in the shower, it's just too easy.
    Most of the time I listen/sing Billy Talent, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus or Avenged Sevenfold in the shower, though I can listen to most bands in big enough of a time frame.

If the house is empty, then the single best place is kitchen or living room. That's also when I'm singing the most.
    Then everything goes (usually something other than what I sing in the shower).

Uhh, an expert alone-singer XD

• Best place? It doesn't matter. Usually I'm singing im my bed room but when i'm alone home i sing everywhere;D And when i'm going somewhre.. with headphones on my ears. Then i don't care of anybody listens cos i don't sing as loud as at home:P

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Mar 2008, 16:20
    in my room, in a street (sometimes)
    ..but I like the most, when I'm at my grandmother (she livies in the country) then I go on the river and I climb on tree... I think that it's the best place xDD

• In the car, clearly.
    Once I was so into a song that I didn't realise that this guy was letting me out at a junction... came round to see all these people staring at me. Haha. Good times.
    Also love sitting at computer singing along to itunes, like... now!

C.
  • When I'm in bed! ( but not asleep)
    ...and in the shower of course.

Sometimes I think I'm singing quietly/under my breath on the bus or something, but I'm actually louder than I think- the bus isn't a very good audience though.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Jun 2008, 14:31
    My room! xD

• Sheeni1 said...
    • User
    • 25 Jun 2008, 12:38
    infront of my computer or in my bed when i'm going to sleep ^^

• in my bedroom at around 12am-3am, cause my bathroom echoes. HAHAH

• seya88 said...
    • User
    • 6 Jul 2008, 16:33
    also the sea is a nice place for singing if there isn't someone u_u

• in the kitchen, while cooking diner or washing up.

• seya88 said...
    • User
    • 8 Jul 2008, 19:32
    Pindarotsje said:
    in the kitchen, while cooking diner or washing up.

yes, you're quite right :P

• Pkmns said...
    • User
    • 20 Jul 2008, 10:52
    When I'm at the computer and when driving. I sometimes whisper songs when someone's with me.

Never sigh for better world
    It's already composed, played and told
    Every thought the music I write
    Everything a wish for the night
  • My toilet is the best place to sing in ^^

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Aug 2008, 11:34
    My room ^.^ !!!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.