• Taste-O-Meter!!!!

yeah so i'm pretty obsessed with this in other groups sooo

Go to the user above you's page, and check in the Taste-O-Meter to see what your compatibility is.

Copy and paste everything from "Your musical compatibility with _________ is______" to "Music you have in common includes ____________"

Here is an example of what it will look like:

Your musical compatibility with potatobaked is High

Music you have in common includes Janis Joplin, Three Dog Night, Billy Joel, The Beatles and Electric Light Orchestra.

"I believe in a long, prolonged derangement of the senses in order to obtain the unknown."
    ~{Jim Morrison}~
  • Your musical compatibility with potatobaked is Very High

Music you have in common includes Grateful Dead, Steve Miller Band, Alice Cooper, Heart and Joe Walsh.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Jun 2010, 22:42
    Your musical compatibility with Fortiske is Super

Music you have in common includes Pink Floyd, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, KISS, Heart and Fleetwood Mac.

• Your musical compatibility with diana2amazing is High

Music you have in common includes James Brown, Luiz Bonfá, Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Wonder and Ryan Adams.

• Your musical compatibility with bclarky12 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Ray LaMontagne.

• Your musical compatibility with AmokElisha is High

Music you have in common includes The Cure, The Smiths, Depeche Mode, David Bowie and a-ha.

Am I the half of half-and-half, or am I the half that's whole?

Also known throughout the world as Drop Dead Fred...
  • Your musical compatibility with Halfthatswhole is Super

Music you have in common includes The Cure, The Smiths, Joy Division, The Who and Stevie Wonder.

• Your musical compatibility with R-SmithLover is Super

Music you have in common includes George Harrison, Ringo Starr, The Beatles, The Cure and John Lennon.

• Your musical compatibility with CheapRegrets is Super

Music you have in common includes Green Day, Foxboro Hot Tubs, The Beatles, Muse and The Network.

• Your musical compatibility with Annaatjuhh is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Green Day, The Network, Ramones, Sick Puppies and Sum 41.

Ass up, Ass down, that's the way we like to fuck! - DJ Caffeine
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.