• Your musical compatibility with IrbanFx is Low

Music you have in common includes Ludovico Einaudi, Ice Cube, Dope D.O.D., 2Pac and Korn.

I HATE UNNECESSARY (LAST.FM) UPDATES<<< OUR GROUP
    MY DARK AMBIENT INDUSTRIAL EXPERIMENTAL HIP-HOP STUFF ON YOUTUBE<<< OR LAST.FM<<<

I LISTEN TO MY LIBRARY IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
    • maxcg29 said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2012, 02:37
    Your musical compatibility with IrbanFx is Very Low
    Music you have in common includes Joe Satriani, Agalloch, Eluveitie, Carly Rae Jepsen e Nightwish.

Music makes me travel to every place possible...

• Your musical compatibility with maxcg29 is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes :Wumpscut:, Enduser, 菊田裕樹, Calexico and Lazerhawk.

• Your musical compatibility with faptunes is Very High

Music you have in common includes Enduser, Aphex Twin, Bong-Ra, Pantha Du Prince and Squarepusher.

Subterrestrial - ambient / downtempo / experimental music
    • olalaem said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2012, 08:51
    Your musical compatibility with garynotrashcoug is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes The Blackout, Moby and Metallica.

• Your musical compatibility with olalaem is Low

Music you have in common includes The Vaccines, Green Day, The Offspring, The Clash and Joy Division.

• Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Jesus and Mary Chain, Ensiferum, Misfits, Neu! and Can.

• nakos26 said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2012, 14:22
    Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is HIGH

Music you have in common includes Purity Ring, Alton Ellis, Best Coast, Fats Domino and The Smiths.

• Your musical compatibility with nakos26 is Medium

Music you have in common includes Twin Shadow, Kasabian, Fleetwood Mac, Red Hot Chili Peppers and fun..

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Johann Sebastian Bach, Depeche Mode, Danny Elfman, Apoptygma Berzerk and Queens of the Stone Age.

• Your musical compatibility with faptunes is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Sigur Rós, Mike Oldfield, The Cure, Rammstein and Johnny Cash.

• Your musical compatibility with Enigmatic_Smile is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Gusttavo Lima, Lana Del Rey, The Birthday Massacre, Emilie Autumn and Vampire Weekend.

• Your musical compatibility with DhiMinusGan is Very Low
    Music you have in common includes The Dixie Cups, Johnny Cash, Édith Piaf, Lou Reed and The Rolling Stones.

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
  • Your musical compatibility with tadfrompoland is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Ludwig van Beethoven.

• Your musical compatibility with Sutsuga_Red is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Marilyn Manson, The Birthday Massacre, Children of Bodom, La Bouche and Nightwish.

• Your musical compatibility with Enigmatic_Smile is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes The Beatles, Sigur Rós, Pink Floyd, Dead Can Dance and The Who.

• Your musical compatibility with tomikaric is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Smashing Pumpkins, Snow Patrol and The Killers.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2012, 23:43
    Your musical compatibility with Mommabee68 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Veronicas, Britney Spears, P!nk, Hilary Duff and The Killers.

• Your musical compatibility with ellektric is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Air and Röyksopp.

• Your musical compatibility with garynotrashcoug is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes KMFDM, Judas Priest, Battles, Testament and Radiohead.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Sep 2012, 01:09
    Your musical compatibility with ikindaloveyoux is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes La Dispute, Touché Amoré, Wavves, Nine Inch Nails and Die Antwoord.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Sep 2012, 01:09
    Your musical compatibility with ikindaloveyoux is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes La Dispute, Touché Amoré, Wavves, Nine Inch Nails and Die Antwoord.

• Your musical compatibility with Sharon_Reid is LOW
    Music you have in common includes La Dispute, Tool, Placebo, Joy Division and Black Sabbath.

• Your musical compatibility with bakaErubiru is Very Low

Music you have in common includes God Is an Astronaut, Boards of Canada, Judas Priest, Rainbow and This Will Destroy You.

• Your musical compatibility with garynotrashcoug is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Eagles and Black Sabbath.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.