• Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Two Steps from Hell, Rise Against, The Birthday Massacre, Heavenly and Green Day.

Some folk we never forget
    Some kind we never forgive
    Haven't seen the end of it yet
    We'll fight as long as we live
  • Your musical compatibility with silber__ is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Poets Of The Fall, Rise Against and The Fray.

• Sinsh said...
    • User
    • 12 Sep 2012, 17:19
    Your musical compatibility with Mommabee68 is Low

Music you have in common includes Alter Bridge, Hilary Duff, Rise Against, The Fray and The Killers.

• Your musical compatibility with Sinsh is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Skillet, Children of Bodom, Avenged Sevenfold, Alter Bridge and Slash.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Sep 2012, 19:03
    Your musical compatibility with yourtissues is Super

Music you have in common includes Shinedown, Breaking Benjamin, Avenged Sevenfold, Evanescence and Skillet.

• Your musical compatibility with EvilAngel07 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Rise Against, The Fray, Anberlin, Augustana and This Beautiful Republic.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Sep 2012, 23:43
    Your musical compatibility with Mommabee68 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Manchester Orchestra, Bright Eyes, Thrice, Iron & Wine and Boston.

• Your musical compatibility with Sharon_Reid is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes We Butter The Bread With Butter and Slipknot.

• Your musical compatibility with Hion_SeveN is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Birthday Massacre, The Distillers, Hole, If These Trees Could Talk and L'Âme Immortelle.

• alan_xD said...
    • Subscriber
    • 13 Sep 2012, 10:07
    Your musical compatibility with VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Black Sabbath, The Velvet Underground, David Bowie, Bruce Springsteen and Chuck Berry.

mv social.life /dev/null
  • Your musical compatibility with alan_xD is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Dio, Rainbow, Bruce Dickinson, Judas Priest and Blind Guardian.

• Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 13 Sep 2012, 13:28
    LOW
    Music you have in common includes Placebo, God Is an Astronaut, Snow Patrol, Mushmellow and Black Veil Brides.

• Your musical compatibility with Viola05 is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Placebo, Lostprophets, Lana Del Rey, The Kills and My Chemical Romance.

• Your musical compatibility with Kosyakowa is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Depeche Mode, Regina Spektor, Slipknot and Black Eyed Peas.

I HATE UNNECESSARY (LAST.FM) UPDATES<<< OUR GROUP
    MY DARK AMBIENT INDUSTRIAL EXPERIMENTAL HIP-HOP STUFF ON YOUTUBE<<< OR LAST.FM<<<

I LISTEN TO MY LIBRARY IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
  • Your musical compatibility with Lock_Out is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Gwen Stefani.

• Hil_ said...
    • User
    • 13 Sep 2012, 19:27
    Your musical compatibility with Mommabee68 is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes fun., MGMT, The Killers and Snow Patrol.

• Your musical compatibility with Hil_ is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Gotye, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Franz Ferdinand, Foo Fighters and Bon Iver.

• Your musical compatibility with MasterrTT is HIGH

Music you have in common includes Lana Del Rey, Maxïmo Park, Miike Snow, The Asteroids Galaxy Tour and Selah Sue.

• Your musical compatibility with DhiMinusGan is Very Low
    Music you have in common includes The Dixie Cups, Édith Piaf, Lou Reed, Johnny Cash and Eagles.

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
  • Your musical compatibility with tadfrompoland is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Shadows.

• Your musical compatibility with bakaErubiru is Medium

Music you have in common includes Sabaton, Jeremy Soule, 澤野弘之, Immediate Music and アンティック-珈琲店-.

Some folk we never forget
    Some kind we never forgive
    Haven't seen the end of it yet
    We'll fight as long as we live
    • olalaem said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2012, 12:15
    Your musical compatibility with silber__ is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Shinedown, Three Days Grace, Rise Against, Skillet and Billy Talent.

• Your musical compatibility with olalaem is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Rise Against, Skillet, Bon Jovi, The Killers and Duffy.

• Your musical compatibility with Mommabee68 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Alter Bridge, Britney Spears, Bon Jovi and The Smashing Pumpkins.

to the boarders of destiny
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2012, 22:14
    Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Children of Bodom, All That Remains, Architects, Arch Enemy and Napalm Death.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.