• Your musical compatibility with IrbanFx is Low

Music you have in common includes Ludovico Einaudi, Dope D.O.D., Cannibal Corpse, Slipknot and 2Pac.

I HATE UNNECESSARY (LAST.FM) UPDATES<<< OUR GROUP
    MY DARK AMBIENT INDUSTRIAL EXPERIMENTAL HIP-HOP STUFF ON YOUTUBE<<< OR LAST.FM<<<

I LISTEN TO MY LIBRARY IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
  • Your musical compatibility with Lock_Out is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Akira Yamaoka, Evanescence, Depeche Mode and Slipknot.

• Your musical compatibility with Hion_SeveN is Low

Music you have in common includes Die Ärzte, Oomph!, Dead by Sunrise, Metallica and Eisblume.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is Medium

Music you have in common includes Metallica, AC/DC, The Doors, Green Day and Aerosmith.

Take it or Leave it
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Aug 2012, 19:24
    Your musical compatibility with koplax89 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Korn, Megadeth, Metallica, Led Zeppelin and Three Days Grace.

• Portkex said...
    • User
    • 3 Aug 2012, 22:05
    Your musical compatibility with IrbanFx is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Avicii, LMFAO, David Guetta, Nicki Minaj and Adele.

• Your musical compatibility with Portkex is Low

Music you have in common includes Queens of the Stone Age, Radiohead, Scorpions, Marilyn Manson and Deep Purple.

• Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is LOW

Music you have in common includes AC/DC, The Black Keys, Led Zeppelin, Buckethead and Judas Priest.

• Your musical compatibility with spaccamontagne is Low
    Music you have in common includes Plácido Domingo, The Mamas & The Papas, Yves Montand, Johnny Cash and Louis Armstrong.

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
  • Your musical compatibility with tadfrompoland is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Ludwig van Beethoven.

• Your musical compatibility with ChrisCrosso is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Eisblume, Silbermond, Dead by April, Kleerup and Stone Sour.

• Your musical compatibility with Hion_SeveN is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Cure, Alice in Chains, Metallica and Depeche Mode.

• Your musical compatibility with Hion_SeveN is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Cure, Alice in Chains, Metallica and Depeche Mode.

• Your musical compatibility with sacaesar is LOW

Music you have in common includes Muse, Adele, Amy Macdonald, Depeche Mode and Ozzy Osbourne.

to the boarders of destiny
    • Portkex said...
    • User
    • 4 Aug 2012, 22:13
    Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Apocalyptica, Jessie J, Muse, Bruno Mars and Nightwish.

• Your musical compatibility with Portkex is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Oren Lavie and Lifehouse.

• Your musical compatibility with Mommabee68 is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes 12 Stones.

to the boarders of destiny
    • maxcg29 said...
    • User
    • 5 Aug 2012, 00:46
    Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is VeryLow

Music you have in common includes Apocalyptica, Adele, L'Âme Immortelle, Nightwish e Ke$ha.

Music makes me travel to every place possible...

• Your musical compatibility with maxcg29 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Phil Wickham, Fireflight, Lifehouse, Flyleaf and Plumb.

• Your musical compatibility with Mommabee68 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Lights, Lifehouse, Red and The Fray.

• Portkex said...
    • User
    • 6 Aug 2012, 15:02
    Your musical compatibility with ChrisCrosso is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Oh Land, Flo Rida, David Guetta, Bruno Mars and Taio Cruz.

• Your musical compatibility with Portkex is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Alicia Keys, Clint Mansell, Marilyn Manson, Evanescence and Depeche Mode.

I HATE UNNECESSARY (LAST.FM) UPDATES<<< OUR GROUP
    MY DARK AMBIENT INDUSTRIAL EXPERIMENTAL HIP-HOP STUFF ON YOUTUBE<<< OR LAST.FM<<<

I LISTEN TO MY LIBRARY IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
  • Your musical compatibility with Lock_Out is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Markéta Irglová, Alicia Keys, Agnes Obel and Regina Spektor.

• Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 6 Aug 2012, 18:45
    VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Birdy, Ed Sheeran, Lana Del Rey, Angus & Julia Stone and Stars.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.